Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Theory: The Nature of True Balance & Perpetual Motion

Started by Alexioco, August 01, 2010, 08:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

I have to agree with Alex on this as well. Guessing games are not good for we have wheels to build and not give it all away, or show carelessly before their time.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

MT

Quote from: christo4_99 on September 15, 2010, 10:09:41 PM
I agree with ABH.the anvils are made of wood.but unless someone gets a little further into my theory i will not say more.

Hi christo4_99 and all
Thanks for all the posts, reading them got an idea what anvil can be and how of universal motion can be done (at least theoretically)

For reference I attached original toys page. To me image represents two bistable switches and as you said top heavier and bottom lighter. You mentioned 3 weights per switch. Ok one weight can be anvil but it is not clear that other 2 weights are on handles or on toys itself but I would say weights at toys make more sense.

To me anvil looks like a mean to receive and transfer hammer kick to something else e.g. other switch. I think both anvils are meant to be firmly connected and thus when top switch flips also bottom does and vice versa. Yes bottom has more leverage but it also has longer poles!

Assuming:
- topswitch more weight than bottom at all times
- bottom switch has enough kick to flip top
- both switches operate solely on gravity
- top switch will never get to bottom or past a point where it is not practically switchable

a pendulum can be imagined to represent a "universal motion" of Bessler.

Tried to draw principle of it on attached picture. It represents starting position. In this position as top is heavier it rotates right. At certain angle (say 2hours) bottom flips and kick from it flips top also. Wheel should stop rotating right and start to move left. It passes 12 and again on certain angle on left side (say 10hours) bottom flips then also top flips and process continues. Wheel will oscillate using weight difference between top and bottom switch.

OK so far theory, question is it possible also design it? One thing, it is clear that top switch angle (angle between its two stable positions) should be bigger than bottom or it will reach angle (while rotating together with the wheel) where it will not be stable when kicked back.

christo4_99

to address this last post...i suppose you are guessing which way my theory goes with the toys page.it's not that simple.just let me say this: there are "lowly tendencies" which Bessler mentioned and i.m.o. what he was talking about is people tend to think alike...that is,he said a wheel is not a wheel and that's how he thought of it so you should too if you want to figure it out.so start from the beginning.all these designs that never worked are based on a wheel.i know this is vague but it's my theory and it's pretty simple just not as simple as a wheel with just weights and levers.you just have to think differently about things.now i will present a clue in the direction of how i developed my theory and if I'm wrong anyone is welcomed to correct me because i haven't read every post on every board concerning the Bessler wheel.here it is in the form of a question:why is it that the wheel was covered with a cloth?the default answer seems to be that the cloth was being used to conceal the mechanism.this may be true but to me it is very important to consider what we actually know to be true of the wheel.in other words i think the design itself incorporated the cloth for a very specific reason.and along these lines i have developed my theory.i have Incorporated ,as thoroughly as i can what we actually "know" about Besslers wheels and i have tried to find meaning in the things that he said about his principle of excess weight.and further i will give you exactly my concept of excess weight and my interpretation of how Bessler meant it.if we could build a wheel and constantly add weight where it is needed and remove it where it is not needed we would have this "excess weight".that's the principle.my interpretation of what Bessler meant is this:if you can find a way to raise and lower weights using weights that don't affect the center of gravity then you have "excess weight."now saying much more than this is really getting to the point where i am basically giving away my theory.i hope this satisfies those who think i am playing guessing games.

MT

Quote from: christo4_99 on September 23, 2010, 08:24:16 PM
to address this last post...i suppose you are guessing which way my theory goes with the toys page.it's not that simple.just let me say this: there are "lowly tendencies" which Bessler mentioned and i.m.o. what he was talking about is people tend to think alike...that is,he said a wheel is not a wheel and that's how he thought of it so you should too if you want to figure it out.so start from the beginning.all these designs that never worked are based on a wheel.i know this is vague but it's my theory and it's pretty simple just not as simple as a wheel with just weights and levers.you just have to think differently about things.now i will present a clue in the direction of how i developed my theory and if I'm wrong anyone is welcomed to correct me because i haven't read every post on every board concerning the Bessler wheel.here it is in the form of a question:why is it that the wheel was covered with a cloth?the default answer seems to be that the cloth was being used to conceal the mechanism.this may be true but to me it is very important to consider what we actually know to be true of the wheel.in other words i think the design itself incorporated the cloth for a very specific reason.and along these lines i have developed my theory.i have Incorporated ,as thoroughly as i can what we actually "know" about Besslers wheels and i have tried to find meaning in the things that he said about his principle of excess weight.and further i will give you exactly my concept of excess weight and my interpretation of how Bessler meant it.if we could build a wheel and constantly add weight where it is needed and remove it where it is not needed we would have this "excess weight".that's the principle.my interpretation of what Bessler meant is this:if you can find a way to raise and lower weights using weights that don't affect the center of gravity then you have "excess weight."now saying much more than this is really getting to the point where i am basically giving away my theory.i hope this satisfies those who think i am playing guessing games.

Thanks for the tip, I think cloth cover was used as his whell needed to breathe. Better breathing = less air resistance for fast falling/casted weights ...