Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

crystal battery

Started by das aloda bullspit, August 04, 2010, 12:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

das aloda bullspit

jeanna do you kno if he uses this or something similar to this geopolymer material all ive found out about the cells is something to do is  calcite  certain silicate compunds aluminium hydroxide layer and highly dispersive crystaline material hat could cause highly dispersive crystaline material? and to all uat do you think reid uses and ho he trets the cells like heating and chemicals i heard earlier on on a page that somebody made a silicate mix that expanded and bubbled in a similar fashion to this also if anybody has any info on the markus reid cells and or any others like hutchinsons cells please just say  it uill help us all also koen good to see you  the cells you made early on the ones next to the green e can the hutch style cell and the hite silicate reid style cell are they still putting out poer and if so hat did you use to make them? so i can compare  them to mine. ps. is there any other silicate compounds other than sodium silicate that are lo temp melting and dispersive and also  not affected by h20? there uas a ord on his page krystal agrigates or something asuell my cells are all ok eccept the hutch cell it didnt die suddenly it got knocked off a table/display and no it doesnt ork also shos verry little sighns of corrosion also the silicate sealant cells are they still going ell and the lepidolite cell mr brook?