Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Make Your Own Machine To Wind Cotton On A Bare Copper Wire for STUBBLEFIELD COIL

Started by electricme, July 07, 2010, 06:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

You are doing well there FrozenWaterLab.
I'm looking forward to your results, take it slowly, saves mistakes.

I got myself a very old lathe last week, got it home and it was so heavy I had to pull it apart, (my small home made jib crane came in handy) to get it where I wanted to use it.
Unfortunatly there is no cross feed screw or gearbox, well the price was about 1/4 of a lathe with all the bits attatched.
Now I can make some special parts I will need for a stubblefield winding machine.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

FrozenWaterLab

Hay that's great Jim.
I'm seriously Jellious.
I was looking at the Tools at Alaska Industral Hardware last week.
Lets see now I could sell the truck and the house haha
Havent been to the machinest yet. But I have dug holes in the back yard for some EB Experaments. I'll be posting a blurp on NSEB in the next couple days.
I'm way behind youall Page 118 but readin as much as I can. Want to get these basic battery tests done and move up to NS Bat.
Next tuesday I'm hopping to go to the Berring Engerearing Store in Anchorage and see if I can get what I need or order them. (Outer rings are there need roller sets)
FrznWtr

electricme

Today I got back to making some more parts to add to the Cotton Winding Machine.

I needed a support bracket and central shaft to take the weight of a roll of bare copper wire. I bought a 6mm dia gal bolt from Mitre10, welded a 6 inch bolt, head to head and when the bracket was made, I welded it to the sub sliding frame.

The idea is, I undo the long bolt, remove it, put a new roll of copper wire in the bracket area, thread the long bolt through and tighten.
The weak compression springs and big mudguard washers keep the roll of wire central to the main axle feed hole.

Below is the photo of the support bracket assembly.

What is a mudguard? (ausie speak), keeps the mud from the tyres splatterring all over the shiny car, you yanks call it a "fender", but why? ;D

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

Here is a photo of my range of cotton threads to be used on my cotton winding machine, I have a few more somewhere but have misslaid them.

So what are gentlemen doing mucking around with cotton rolls? making energy, eeeeeha.
For those who want the GIANT rolls, the label tells the tale.