Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Patent announcement

Started by brian334, August 10, 2010, 09:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbird

brian,

QuoteI know the difference between air and water.
If you don’t look at the drawings you will not understand the machines.

it doesn't take a pic to know if i free fall 80 feet in water, i won't have nearly the impact at the bottom as i would have falling 80 feet in air.

get real!!  the amount of resistance and added pressure at depth you would have to overcome is not possible with your setup.  i bet you don't even have a clue how much gas pressure your container would have to have to start with at the top.

so, do you know why cars have brakes and boats don't?  think about it.  you can't expect things to work (when it comes to momentum) anywhere near the same in water as they would in air.

if your 1000 words don't really describe 1 pic well enough for me (or anyone) to understand, you should rewrite your patent.

tom
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

brian334

The patent office did not have any problem understanding the machines.

fritznien

Quote from: brian334 on August 14, 2010, 12:27:34 PM
The patent office don't give the south end of a north bound rat for the operation of your invention. you fill out the papers they take the money.
it don't even have to be that differant than from other inventions (that's what the courts are for) never mind working.
fritznien

Omnibus

QuoteiThe patent office did not have any problem understanding the machines.

Tf the reason you say that is because you've been issued a patent and you think just that makes it worth more than the paper it's written on you're badly mistaken. If the buyer doesn't understand it you'll be the one holding the bag having spent tons of money to get the patent. Losers like you who have spent thousands for worthless patents such as this one are countless.

spinn_MP

Quote from: brian334 on August 14, 2010, 12:27:34 PM
ROTFLMAO, really? Sorry, the joke of the day...

FYI, patent offices grant patents on any thing you can imagine... Examiners (mostly clerks without any decent technical background) check a few databases for a previous work, but that's about all. Like someone mentioned before, the most important detail is that you PAY the fee...

There's literally hundreds of thousands totally worthless patents (all that they don't do what is claimed) worldwide today.
So, can someone trust the patent service..? Yep, it's still good for a big companies, which can afford to defend anything in front of the court, for years... $$$

Sorry to say, IMHO, your patent is non-working, but I think you know that for quite some time now.
It's based on a basic physics explanations regarding buoyancy, which is not really an enigma, for at least the last 150 years. Funny, i think your idea was discussed even on these pages a few years ago. Too bad you didn't listen to the advices...

Btw, how much did you pay for the patent?
Why didn't you make the prototypes, the delusion would became obvious in a minute...