Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Late Harvest Moon

Started by TechStuf, August 10, 2010, 04:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

what will your imaginary godfairy friend be wearing when she returns? prada? will it be a formal wear party or a fancy dress party? and do you know what day it (this return of your imaginary godfairy) is? i'd hate to be wearing jeans if it's a fancy dress party... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: TechStuf on January 02, 2011, 06:15:07 PM
The blind who are resigned to their collective condition, are afraid of the Light, even in small flashes.

Yet every eye will see He Who is coming...

And will have no defense upon being confronted with the many signs they refused to see.  Observe and learn while time, what is left, remains.

Blessings

isn't superstition wonderful! it is the most powerful man made control mechanism ever design by man, period. it is becoming a major disease and it will lead to the destruction of mankind. but of course, these people want it to happen, some even try to make it happen to back up their nonsense.

let the truth be told, your god/gods and spirits/demons don't scare me in the least, actually none at all.

I just felt all warm and fuzzy inside just after I said that.

we must deal with it, religious nuts will always be creeps in the mainstream of everybody.

how long will it take? 10,000 years of your god's absence, 100,000 years maybe more, how long will such a person hold on to all the failings of a returned god of any sort.

it is a mental illness that leaves a mind prone to suggestions, religion is a form of hypnosis and remains the same and will never change, those who are strong against hypnosis are more likely to be Atheist.

do you wish to be a chicken in your next life, maybe sooner? I can hear you clucking already!

the dinner table is ready and the plates are set, everyone come eat! were having fried chicken tonight! with all the side dishes of course.

Would any of you 'right' minded people actually hand Techstuf a Hydrogen Bomb, freely? hmmm?

lose the mask please.
Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: TechStuf on June 29, 2011, 06:13:35 PM
Well, since I last posted in January....obviously much has happened regarding these Truths.  The world has seen several tsunami warnings, including Japan's nation changing quake/tsunami, various volcano eruptions, innumerable earthquakes of appreciable size and diverse location.  Record fires, floods, tornadoes.....

What does it all mean?

How could all of these things be foretold ages in advance?

Does it matter that our Father reveals that Christ would return at a time when a great "beast", or military conglomerate would take dominion over the skies, even going into space?  The rest of the world wondering, 'who is able to wage war with it'?

It matters to those taking note of the signs of the season of Christ's return, and acting positively with such knowledge.

Those days will be just as in the days of Noah....they will be eating and drinking and carrying on right up until sudden destruction is upon them.

You, dear reader, needn't be among them.

Blessings all, in Christ Yeshua.

words of wisdom, same shit just a different day!

natural disasters have been happening since this world was produced 4.5 billion years ago. nothing new under the son chap!

it's all a natural cycle.
Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2005

your Christ is dead and planted, he will not even roll over in his grave at this point, he was just a man of genius nothing more of the time. he is and will always be, dead! except in 'your' head. the church is very good at deceiving you through quire and song and speaking of tongues, if they can get you to do these things then you are already under their god-spell(Gospel). you are hypnotized into believing every word. you are a victim of the god-spell.

Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2005

Stop being a victim of religion, I prays you.

Jerry 8)