Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Aether and Time Dilation/Time Change

Started by telemachus, August 11, 2010, 02:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

now for the non-simplified version:::

The aetheric grid-lines run in every direction, not just the 3 perpendicular vectors, but every point inbetween.
its a very complex grid-matrix. We assume that there is an infinite number of grid-lines in each 'plane'. a Plane is a set of parallel grid-lines that run along a vectoral axis through the 3 dimensional universe. on a simmulated Aetheric Map, each line would be given an X,Y,Z coordinate, and a vectoral direction.
In actuality, there are a finite number of grid lines that permeate a given section of space. However, they are so tiny, that a piece of space the size of a single atom could be intersected hundreds of thousands of times. assuming an infinite number of lines simplifies the problem, and results in a closely estimated model.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

This 'planar' universal model becomes very interesting during times like we are in now, when our entire solar sytem, the systems around other stars, and our Milky Way galaxy as a whole comes into the same Plane.

our entire galaxy may become a sort of 'time machine' with respect to some esoteric "universal time".

relatively speaking: this would become apparent when we next observe a distant galactic body, who's position and relative motion was recorded prior to the galactic-planar event.

which by the way we are already well into at this point in time.
it will culminate over the next two years, then cross over and spread back out.

Our galaxy, if you think of the orbit of each body, circling the center, as a "ring", the galaxy itself is like a telescope, the rings slide inside one another and the whole darn thing flattens out like a pancake. this "plane" itself is rotating with the center-of-mass of the galactic body. the "rings" cross paths, and continue outwards to a maximum, then it flattens out again in the other direction. The next time this occurs, some thousands of yrs from now, it will be in a completely different "plane".

the other thing that occurs in this model, is that objects in space that exist in different planes, can change their planar allignment, without affecting their relative velocity.
allowing for relativistic travel. its an odd scenerio, but the mathematics allow for an object several light years away to cross into a plane closer to a second object, virtually "skipping over" large portions of space, allowing for apparent travel at speeds many times faster than light.

so, in about 2 years, every object on our side of the galaxy will be closer to us than it has been in thousands of years.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

DeepCut

That's really weird, i read this thread before it was started !

e2matrix

Quote from: sm0ky2 on August 18, 2010, 04:52:39 PM
This 'planar' universal model becomes very interesting during times like we are in now, when our entire solar sytem, the systems around other stars, and our Milky Way galaxy as a whole comes into the same Plane.

our entire galaxy may become a sort of 'time machine' with respect to some esoteric "universal time".

relatively speaking: this would become apparent when we next observe a distant galactic body, who's position and relative motion was recorded prior to the galactic-planar event.

which by the way we are already well into at this point in time.
it will culminate over the next two years, then cross over and spread back out.

Our galaxy, if you think of the orbit of each body, circling the center, as a "ring", the galaxy itself is like a telescope, the rings slide inside one another and the whole darn thing flattens out like a pancake. this "plane" itself is rotating with the center-of-mass of the galactic body. the "rings" cross paths, and continue outwards to a maximum, then it flattens out again in the other direction. The next time this occurs, some thousands of yrs from now, it will be in a completely different "plane".

the other thing that occurs in this model, is that objects in space that exist in different planes, can change their planar allignment, without affecting their relative velocity.
allowing for relativistic travel. its an odd scenerio, but the mathematics allow for an object several light years away to cross into a plane closer to a second object, virtually "skipping over" large portions of space, allowing for apparent travel at speeds many times faster than light.

so, in about 2 years, every object on our side of the galaxy will be closer to us than it has been in thousands of years.

That last statement is fascinating.  May I ask the source of your info?  It's sounding a bit like what Gregg Braden talks about but I haven't been keeping up with his info lately.  www.greggbraden.com   One of my favorite author/speakers.

sm0ky2

My understanding of the Galactic Center, is completely opposite of the commonly accepted solution presented by modern science.
It is often viewed as an area of intense mass, whereas i view it as an area of no mass.  But that is just a conceptual problem, which doesnt affect the mathematics.

So, i have drawn this picture to show a black, dense mass at the center of the galaxy. Shown here is the orbit of 2 stellar bodies.

in the first image, their orbital planes are spread out, like they would be after an expansion-maximum, as the orbits are changing planes towards the central "galactic plane".

When the distance is measured between the two stars, some x-thousands of light years apart from one another, it is assumed that it would take them that many thousands of years, traveling at the speed of light to cross the space from one star to the other.

But look at the second image, as the orbital plane of the 'lower' star moves closer to the galactic center.
This distance is much much shorter. The entire orbital plane shifts towards the "Galactic Plane", while the orbital velocity of the star remains constant. Allowing for the stars "move" thousands of light years closer to one another, in a short period of time, at speeds much lower than c

Example:  Tie a string to a rock, and spin around so that the centrifugal force pulls the string taught, and the rock orbits around you at a constant velocity.
start with you hand down by your waist.
Now, slowly raise your arm up to shoulder height.
You are changing the orbital "plane" the rock is riding on.
while the distance and orbital velocity of the rock, relative to your shoulder (the galactic center) remains constant. The rock itself has traversed a much larger space in the same ammount of "time".
This gives for an apparent velocity (to an outside observer) faster than it is actually moving.