Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Peace Maker

Started by Quantum_Doogy, August 12, 2010, 08:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this would work?

No
1 (33.3%)
Have no idea
0 (0%)
Maybe
2 (66.7%)
Yes
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Quantum_Doogy

ha ha, that is funny, if the core was super conductive then it would be a flux capacitor. Maybe someday it will be used in a time machine, he he ;-)

Quantum_Doogy

I thought to try a simple way to simulate it in LTspice, I broke in down to different circuit parts (which is a common circuit practice when figuring out power/signal levels during different states), One being the on state and the other being the off state, then to simulate the magnet part I just put DC on a coil. Giving that the magnetic field simulation with vizimag showed at the right core permeability over 400 there is a ratio of magnetic flow on the different areas of the core that is above 85% between on and off states. Therefore in the LTspice simulation I could make 2 different transformer circuits to simulate the 2 conditions. My findings was over 150% output compared to input, which would mean if had 100 watts input one may get over 150 watts output. Unless I did something wrong, so who knows, maybe someone else out there can give it a try and see and share the findings with all of us, but I gave this away to the public domain so many years ago and I have not heard of one person that has even tried yet, to do the most basic math to see for themselves if there may be something there or not...oh well...I guess its like that old saying "you can lead a horse to water, but can not make it drink the water"...

futuristic

Hi.

No need to worry that you invention will be lost in the wind. ;)
I was very busy in this "OU" field 9 years ago, and now I decided it's time for a comeback.
I'm currently buying necessary equipment on ebay and in a moth I should have all that I need (good scope, RLC meter, signal generator...)

I will have the core for the peace maker laser cut from electrical sheet steel which has relative permeability around 7000.

I wish all the equipment was here already, but it takes a long time to get stuff from china to europe...

Have fun :)
Frenky

Quantum_Doogy

Beautiful!!!  ;D
WOW!!! permeability around 7000 that is great and will probably be very near 200% efficient on paper.
Good idea using laser cut permeable sheet steel.
I hope it works in the real world, I wish you good luck. Please let me know if it works or not either way.
If it works please do not sit around waiting for mega millions from an investor for a factory, maybe just start selling them 1 at a time on ebay to get them to the people.
A note: Be sure the input coil can handle producing the same level of EM field strength as the magnets field strength. If the input coil can not you may need to change magnets or change input coil. You can simulate it on vizimag or FEMM software to get an idea for around what input current you may need and what wire and turns as well.
Thanks  ;D
I can RIP now  :)

futuristic

I will make one test coil from the same sheet steel just for testing the strength of magnetic field.

This way I can change the setup of the coil (regular/bifilar, different gauge...) and see what is the minimum amount of power I will need to get the same strength of magnetic field as with the magnets.