Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Peace Maker

Started by Quantum_Doogy, August 12, 2010, 08:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this would work?

No
1 (33.3%)
Have no idea
0 (0%)
Maybe
2 (66.7%)
Yes
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Quantum_Doogy

The Peace Maker

Maybe a possible free energy device I designed on paper.
(Maybe or maybe not, need your help to find out).

Because I have been too ill and too poor for a very very long time, I am sharing this with you to pass it to others you may know that may be interested in testing my device idea further to prove if it will work in the real world, per my calculations and simulation it appears it may work unless I missed something. I designed it many years ago hoping to save up money to pay for it to be made but that day never came, so I have made this public domain free for anyone, to make, sale, and or use in any fashion freely with no restrictions.

Like I said I am not sure if it will work in the real world, so I am putting it out there for another set of eyes out there, maybe they can do their own figuring to prove if it would work or not either through actually making it and or simulating it with some software.

Attached to this are 3 images that illustrates the main component design which I found to be the most optimum shape for this type of device. Their are some others out there that operate in a similar fashion but I calculated all such devices I came across and they did not work per my calculations and their claims appear to me to be too magical, yet mine did show it may work per my calculations and it is nothing magical or out of the realm of the current known science, which does make me think I could be wrong and missed something in my figures. I am not going to explain the figures in detail for that even if I did people would still deny it or if I made a mistake maybe others will not see it and do the same mistake, so it is best that many others out there with the ability on their own to figure the engineering behind it and see with their own eyes whether it would work or not and let us all know for sure. However I will explain the basics and show the diagram of the main component, which will be enough for the average electronic engineer to figure out the rest, and the rest are standard basic electric circuits.

I call the device the "Peace Maker" and looking at the design you will see why.

Here is a description of it and refer to the 3 drawings to correlate to it:

The device is a transformer with a magnet and coils in the shape of the popular peace symbol from the 60's, which I found has the best efficiency levels compared to other shapes. As in the drawing the upper middle center would be a magnet the rest would be a high permeability material over 400 for small units and 600 and higher for larger units. The lower middle center will be a coil of wire wrapped around the permeable material. The left and right lower curved area would be coils around the permeable material. The upper left and right parts of the inner Y area would be a coil around the permeable material. The top above the magnet area would not have any wire since the field does not charge there.

The center does not have to be that segmented shape as in the drawing, I did that so the magnetic calculator program would be easier to use for me, because I had a free version of the program it did not allow me to make special shapes in 1 piece and that center shape was easier to assembly in the free version of the software. But that area can be as we all know, as illustrated in the popular peace symbol.

The key to this device is that the permeability must be over 400, 600 or higher is even better and even more efficient.

The input coil is DC pulsed on 50% or less duty cycle.
The time the input coil is on you take the power out on coil 1 & 2.
(One could not use coil 1 & 2 and instead just take the power back out of the input coil during flyback, but I chose to use coil 1 & 2 for input isolation reasons and avoid ground loop issue).
Then when the input coil is off you take the power out on coil 3 & 4.
The input coil field strength will need to be 25% to 100% of the magnet strength, depending on the coil design, more then 100% coil field strength matching level to magnet strength would make device less efficient, therefore the efficiency is a like bell curve.
The # of coil turns will need to be related to the magnetic inductance equivalence (ie. the magnetic XL value related to the coil XL values to determine mutual inductance values and frequency and turn ratio).
Another aspect to this device is that the output power can never be more then the magnet strength so there is a limit to the output power, if put in too little input power it will be less efficient and if put too much input power it will be less efficient. And the input coil field strength value worst case will be 100% of the magnetic strength and at best case around 25% of the magnetic strength depending on frequency and other factors. however through some calculating it appears the coil input field strength average is around 50% of the magnetic strength, but further testing is needed to see if that is correct or not. Even when the input coil field strength is 100% (equal) the magnet field strength it appears that the total output energy is still near 200% of the input energy.

I hope I was able to explain it well enough to be generally understood.
Thanks for your time and I hope someone can do something with it.

Just maybe the answer was blowing in the wind all these decades...

Peace and Love to All

nievesoliveras

Quantum_Doogy

The amount of over unity depends on many factors but worse case output calculated may be near 2 times the input and best case output may be around 4 times the input.

The worse case output 2 times higher then input: When input coil field strength is = to magnet field strength. When the input pulse is ON you get 1 magnetic field strength induction to tap for output on coil 1 and 2, that would be a 1 to 1 same IN same OUT or very close like 1 unit IN and .90 units OUT depending on the transformer efficiency. Then when the input coil is OFF this is where you get the extra power that is then you have 0 units IN and get 1 magnetic field strength unit induction to tap for output on coil 3 and 4, that would be around 1 or .90 units out depending on the transformer efficiency.
So ideally:
During ON cycle 1 energy unit IN and get 1 energy unit OUT from coil 1 and 2
During OFF cycle 0 energy unit IN and get 1 energy unit OUT from coil 3 and 4
So 1 energy unit IN and 2 energy units OUT.
However depending on the transformer efficiency their will be some loss.
Lets then take an typical transformer loss of 10%
So realistically:
During ON cycle 1 energy unit IN and get .9 energy unit OUT from coil 1 and 2
During OFF cycle 0 energy unit IN and get .9 energy unit OUT from coil 3 and 4
So 1 energy unit IN and 1.80 energy units OUT.
So still over unity.

A note: You want the pulse to resonant the transformer like a tank circuit so energy level time from coil 1 and 2 and energy level time from coil 3 and 4 to be the same time length.

It is a transformer with a magnet and the shape is the key.
It can be made to a large range of sizes. However it is limited to the strength of the magnet and permeability of the material, the permeability must be over 400 or will not work (the loss will be too much), and 600 or higher is much better with much less loss.
The wattage depends on the core and the coils and # of turns and the magnet field strength, just like with any transformer design requirements. (BTW: If you do not know how to design a transformer and a magnet motor then you may not understand how this works and so may not make it correctly, in such case please pass this info to those that do know how).
So if it was designed for 100 watts IN then would get 200 watts OUT ideally so 100 watts to use for free energy. And for realistic application with a loss of 10% if it was designed for 100 watts IN then would get 180 watts OUT so 80 watts to use for free energy.

For the best case output 4 times higher then input is a bit more complicated to explain and untested (so I may be wrong here in the case), but has to do with the relationship with the special shape it may only require an input coil field strength of 25%-50% of the magnet field strength do to the diverted magnet fields and do to the center will become a neutral point and therefore not require the input to have the same ON time and or the magnet will help itself by its field going in to the path of least resistance, sort of like when you have 2 magnet fields attract each other the magnet will want to snap to the other magnet when gets close enough to do so. Also this relates to the effect of strong magnet and weak magnet field interactions. This also relates to how at very high energy and very high velocity electric motors can go in to over unity mode and self run (run away effect) however the bearings wear out fast, but with this device there are no bearings and no mechanical motion and does not require high energy. Again I could be wrong here in this case but even if so the worse case situation still showed there may be over unity mathematically and again unless I am wrong there too.

However even if the over unity amount is small not like x10 x100 or x1000 that does not mean it is useless. even a x1.5 would be great and it can go in to desktop/laptop computers and cell phones and flat screen TVs and heart pacers and air conditioners to be more green/energy efficient or batteries never need recharging. And consider that it could help reduce power line/city transformer loses by generating a little extra energy to make up for losses do to distance and can have warehouses full of many in a daisy chain hook up and then power a building or block or city or state. And even help to power a house needs. And do to the device does not repel the field like some other similar devices so the magnet will last longer and not induce as much heat in to the magnet.

I hope this additional info will help.

Quote from: Quantum_Doogy on August 12, 2010, 08:04:00 AM
The Peace Maker

Maybe a possible free energy device I designed on paper.
(Maybe or maybe not, need your help to find out).

Because I have been too ill and too poor for a very very long time, I am sharing this with you to pass it to others you may know that may be interested in testing my device idea further to prove if it will work in the real world, per my calculations and simulation it appears it may work unless I missed something. I designed it many years ago hoping to save up money to pay for it to be made but that day never came, so I have made this public domain free for anyone, to make, sale, and or use in any fashion freely with no restrictions.

Like I said I am not sure if it will work in the real world, so I am putting it out there for another set of eyes out there, maybe they can do their own figuring to prove if it would work or not either through actually making it and or simulating it with some software.

Attached to this are 3 images that illustrates the main component design which I found to be the most optimum shape for this type of device. Their are some others out there that operate in a similar fashion but I calculated all such devices I came across and they did not work per my calculations and their claims appear to me to be too magical, yet mine did show it may work per my calculations and it is nothing magical or out of the realm of the current known science, which does make me think I could be wrong and missed something in my figures. I am not going to explain the figures in detail for that even if I did people would still deny it or if I made a mistake maybe others will not see it and do the same mistake, so it is best that many others out there with the ability on their own to figure the engineering behind it and see with their own eyes whether it would work or not and let us all know for sure. However I will explain the basics and show the diagram of the main component, which will be enough for the average electronic engineer to figure out the rest, and the rest are standard basic electric circuits.

I call the device the "Peace Maker" and looking at the design you will see why.

Here is a description of it and refer to the 3 drawings to correlate to it:

The device is a transformer with a magnet and coils in the shape of the popular peace symbol from the 60's, which I found has the best efficiency levels compared to other shapes. As in the drawing the upper middle center would be a magnet the rest would be a high permeability material over 400 for small units and 600 and higher for larger units. The lower middle center will be a coil of wire wrapped around the permeable material. The left and right lower curved area would be coils around the permeable material. The upper left and right parts of the inner Y area would be a coil around the permeable material. The top above the magnet area would not have any wire since the field does not charge there.

The center does not have to be that segmented shape as in the drawing, I did that so the magnetic calculator program would be easier to use for me, because I had a free version of the program it did not allow me to make special shapes in 1 piece and that center shape was easier to assembly in the free version of the software. But that area can be as we all know, as illustrated in the popular peace symbol.

The key to this device is that the permeability must be over 400, 600 or higher is even better and even more efficient.

The input coil is DC pulsed on 50% or less duty cycle.
The time the input coil is on you take the power out on coil 1 & 2.
(One could not use coil 1 & 2 and instead just take the power back out of the input coil during flyback, but I chose to use coil 1 & 2 for input isolation reasons and avoid ground loop issue).
Then when the input coil is off you take the power out on coil 3 & 4.
The input coil field strength will need to be 25% to 100% of the magnet strength, depending on the coil design, more then 100% coil field strength matching level to magnet strength would make device less efficient, therefore the efficiency is a like bell curve.
The # of coil turns will need to be related to the magnetic inductance equivalence (ie. the magnetic XL value related to the coil XL values to determine mutual inductance values and frequency and turn ratio).
Another aspect to this device is that the output power can never be more then the magnet strength so there is a limit to the output power, if put in too little input power it will be less efficient and if put too much input power it will be less efficient. And the input coil field strength value worst case will be 100% of the magnetic strength and at best case around 25% of the magnetic strength depending on frequency and other factors. however through some calculating it appears the coil input field strength average is around 50% of the magnetic strength, but further testing is needed to see if that is correct or not. Even when the input coil field strength is 100% (equal) the magnet field strength it appears that the total output energy is still near 200% of the input energy.

I hope I was able to explain it well enough to be generally understood.
Thanks for your time and I hope someone can do something with it.

Just maybe the answer was blowing in the wind all these decades...

Peace and Love to All

john100

The auto companies, of course, ccvp  have made huge investments in hydrogenâ€"General Motors paid out $1.5 billion it probably wishes it mcse had today. But the money poured into this paid off: fuel-cell technology has progressed faster, in terms of energy output and ever-more-compact designs, than cisco training batteries have. Engineers are excited, but it’s still not translating into a viable plan for widespread use of hydrogen carsâ€"that’s mcp exam where battery cars hold all the trumps.

Quantum_Doogy

I am not sure if I understand what you are trying to say...
Maybe someone should show them this device and I am sure someone at GE could spend 1 hr to simulate it and see if it would work. I have shared this with others over 2 years and so far no one has even mentioned if they looked in to it nor make it nor simulated it nor even repost it anywhere.
I would think at least if some big corp blowing billions could spare $25,000 to test this idea out. But maybe they just want you to think they are trying to figure something out or they are figuring something out so they can own it and bury it or the $ is being used for some other purpose they not want us to know about. Anyhow someone ripped someone off there big time, that is just too huge amount to spend...
BTW: I do have another device that makes HHO extremely efficient, however I am currently looking in to if it is patentable, if not then I most likely will release it freely to the public domain unless someone want to pass some big $ my way to know how for themselves or to keep me silent like they do to others, I have no problem release it freely to the public domain but I am so desperate for $ I want to at least look in to if there is a way patent it. Dang they spent billions... I figured it out off and on in 2 weeks time for around $20 and with some old junk around the garage (da'aang...). I guess too many people only know whats in their text books and the fluoride and other toxins in the water and food and environment has impaired peoples ability to think outside the box. I call it the old horse knot. If you know how horses are tied to posts that may give you have a little giggle. However my health is so bad and the health care system F*#$ed me over who knows how much longer I will be alive...I guess I should have studied health rather then electricity...oh well too late...

Quote from: john100 on October 02, 2010, 06:42:26 AM
The auto companies, of course, ccvp  have made huge investments in hydrogenâ€"General Motors paid out $1.5 billion it probably wishes it mcse had today. But the money poured into this paid off: fuel-cell technology has progressed faster, in terms of energy output and ever-more-compact designs, than cisco training batteries have. Engineers are excited, but it’s still not translating into a viable plan for widespread use of hydrogen carsâ€"that’s mcp exam where battery cars hold all the trumps.