Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Peace Maker

Started by Quantum_Doogy, August 12, 2010, 08:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this would work?

No
1 (33.3%)
Have no idea
0 (0%)
Maybe
2 (66.7%)
Yes
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

AnotherWay

@Quantum_Doogy, off topic but, not sure what your health issues are but have you tried MMS.  I have used it over a long period with great success and know many who have used it to 'fix' many problems.  Try it!  Good luck!
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!
(www.tut.com)

Quantum_Doogy

It is spooky that you said that, because I just tried MMS 2 days ago for the 1st time. And how many other things could have been said, imagine the odds of that, spoooooky  ;)

e2matrix

New protocols up on www.jimhumble.biz web site for MMS.  Great stuff - give it a chance it it can do miracles!

Quantum_Doogy

AnotherWay

The thing is you're not alone - ever!  One tip, take it slow and rather build your dose up slowly but surely.  Also, try doing hourly doses (in a bottle as per new protocol but take additional water with each dose), its by far the better protocol.  I can guide you with this - pm me if you wish. Take care.
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!
(www.tut.com)