Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Peace Maker

Started by Quantum_Doogy, August 12, 2010, 08:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this would work?

No
1 (33.3%)
Have no idea
0 (0%)
Maybe
2 (66.7%)
Yes
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Quantum_Doogy

Anyone want to debunk my MEG device idea? Please...
I see lots of others getting debunked, why no debunkers want to debunk my idea...?
I had posted it to other places over 2 years ago and had it here for over 6 months now...
But still not 1 debunker nor anyone that I know of or heard of bothered to look in to it by doing the math or simulation even...
So far for 2.5 years since I gave it to the public domain all I got was "very interesting" and "thanks".
I kind of hope it does not work otherwise I psss'd away a billion $ invention...
But I did the math and it showed it may work, but I must have made a mistake and missed something...
And I am too poor to build it.
If I am wrong that is ok.
If someone else can show it may work that would be cool.
If anyone does debunk it or finds that it may work please show the math and post it here either way...

truesearch

@Quantum_Doogy:

Do you have this device simulated in FEMM? Can you upload and share the simulation files so that some of us can look at it better?

It kinda "SEEMS" like this design has the potential to work. . . .

Sincerely,
truesearch

Montec

Hello Quantum_Doogy
Your idea looks a lot like this

Quantum_Doogy

I had tried that one too that you mentioned with a square shape, that one did not show any OU, it was still only an efficient transformer, just do the work/math and you will see that. I did try many other shapes and all those that I came across as well but all with same results an efficient transformer, all that lead up to this design of mine, again do the math/work...anything I show you will still be considered bunk no matter what, so I leave it up to others to do the work/math so they can see with their own eyes, but I guess that is too much to ask for...., no wonder all this crazy stuff is going on in the world, I guess people would starve if fast food restaurants shutdown... :(

Quote from: Montec on March 09, 2011, 01:50:11 PM
Hello Quantum_Doogy
Your idea looks a lot like this

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, Hi doogy, i started a thread awhile back in the EF, though only one comment from trueresearch the other day.

I think it looks like a superior design compared to the meg and other designs i've seen.

The meg doesn't shift all of the flux from each generator core section like the peace maker does.
The meg splits the permanent magnets flux when not energized, therefore going from a 1/2 saturated state to full saturation, then back again to 1/2 saturation.

Where as the peace maker outer generator core/coils goes from 0 saturated state to full saturation when energized, while at the same time the inner core legs go to 0 saturation.
Then when de-energized the outer core legs go to 0 saturation and then the inner passive generator core/coil legs go to full saturation, which should generate a voltage by such action.

As can be seen, this is totally different from meg, parallel path and others ive seen, which leave the generating core legs with a substantial existing flux which will not produce the same efficiency this peace maker design will. Maybe that's why meg and others need specialized cores for it work properly.
I'd love to try building this, any tips on what i could use to build it, i have many small to medium transformers laying around, maybe i could cut them up and cobble together a test unit.
Let me know folks. This was the cad pic i made from the other thread.

peace love light
Tyson ;)