Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fuelless Engine Disk Motor & SP500 Generator

Started by FuellessPower, August 12, 2010, 11:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatChance!!!

Hey there, FuellessPower guy.

Do you agree that independent testing is needed to prove your statements?

If so, then please let Omnibus come over and test your motor by his own tools and methods.
If his testing validates your claim he will post this here, and the best of all is that everybody
will truly believe his report due to him being honest and thrustworthy.
If your claims are true, then it's in your interest to let him freely validate your motor.
This would really make sure you sold motor plans for the masses, but only if independently tested.

Well, what do you say to this super proposal of a win-win situation? No excuses, just yes or no!

ramset

Fuelless
If what the chunky gambler says is true?
{Omni Offered to take a look see?]

That would be "Good"!
[seeing as how Mark is on the other side of the planet]

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Omnibus

Quote from: FatChance!!! on August 13, 2010, 03:23:33 PM
Hey there, FuellessPower guy.

Do you agree that independent testing is needed to prove your statements?

If so, then please let Omnibus come over and test your motor by his own tools and methods.
If his testing validates your claim he will post this here, and the best of all is that everybody
will truly believe his report due to him being honest and thrustworthy.
If your claims are true, then it's in your interest to let him freely validate your motor.
This would really make sure you sold motor plans for the masses, but only if independently tested.

Well, what do you say to this super proposal of a win-win situation? No excuses, just yes or no!

I agree.

FuellessPower

I will talk to David about it. The best thing for Omnibus to do would be call David (812.945.5839) Monday - Friday 9 to 5pm. The purpose of me posting is to relay his progress.

David@FuellessPower.com

Xaverius

Quote from: Omnibus on August 13, 2010, 11:55:04 AM
A self-sustaining device is a perpetual motion device. That's in fact the ultimate proof that a device is a perpetuum mobile. Would have been much better to first have it as a self-sustaining machine and then announce it because we've seen a lot of these reverse announcements which ultimately turn out to be fake and that's the main reason for the skepticism.
That was my point exactly when I made the above "closed loop comment."  Sometimes Pout>Pin can be faked, fudged, ambiguized or distorted.  A perpetual device would be the Acid Test of Free Energy.  Of course any videos would need to show the device from all sides and angles to assure a lack of external power.  Admittedly, any closed loop test could also be faked such as Mylow, Keely, etc.  So the suggestion to replicate independently any overunity machine is absolutely critical.