Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is over unity?

Started by brian334, August 14, 2010, 01:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Notice, it is exactly the presenting of "(may be useless) ideas" that requires the Aesopian language and choosing words. Science requires open and truthful presentation and then the ideas do not appear strange. Who needs funding and media coverage for useless ideas even if there is someone out there who has managed to get such for his useless ideas?

Low-Q

Quote from: Omnibus on August 15, 2010, 08:17:06 AM
That is not true. I have demonstrated conclusively in three different ways that overunity is real.

By the way, it is also not true that in order to produce energy there must be a hidden, hitherto unknown energy source to tap into. As I have shown conclusively energy can be produced without depleting a pre-existing energy reservoir provided the machine is of an appropriate construction.
No, in my opinion you haven't. You have demonstrated three versions that you believe are OU. OU does not exist - at least not in the way you have demonstrated them.
However, you can allways refresh our memory with drawings and explanations again. I bet there are users here that haven't seen your three examples of OU - maybe a link to these post are easier.

Vidar

Omnibus

Quote from: Low-Q on August 15, 2010, 06:54:52 PM
No, in my opinion you haven't. You have demonstrated three versions that you believe are OU. OU does not exist - at least not in the way you have demonstrated them.
However, you can allways refresh our memory with drawings and explanations again. I bet there are users here that haven't seen your three examples of OU - maybe a link to these post are easier.

Vidar

Correct, that's your opinion. However, like I said, opinions don't count.

Low-Q

You're right. Not even yours...

Omnibus

Quote from: Low-Q on August 15, 2010, 07:49:20 PM
You're right. Not even yours...

Yours is an opinion. Mine is not. That's the difference.