Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is over unity?

Started by brian334, August 14, 2010, 01:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

Over Unity = A measure greater than ONE.

Any electrical device which is looped and self running is clear over unity.

However a device can still be OU if demonstrated that the power required to run the drive circuit is less than the output power and this is the hard part for many OU devices ie a COP>3 but where the precise energy is not easily measured.

An air con unit is Over Unity in heat mode. Usually COP>3  for 1kw of electric i/p in provides over 3Kw of heating o/p

So for these devices rather than argue they are OU just put them in the super power savings dept:)

Like many Bedini toys, joule thief, BEMF collection devices etc.  Many of these ARE over unity the problem is accurately measuring the power despite the fact some circuits will run on 100mW but can provide 250mW into various loads, batteries, LED's etc.

The real issue here is not if OU exists to me i never question it not for over 10 years anyhow. Its as real as air or water so only the method is required to put to real use. IF someone make a joule thief and it powers 200 LEDS and lights their house or whatever they are using Radiant Energy for a real practical purpose. They don't have to justify to ANYONE other than themselves as they are the ones benefiting from it.

If on the other hand your experiment just sets out to prove if radiant energy exist, well don't waste your time its been used daily for 100 years by many people so its up to you to come up with practical solutions to make use of it like charging batteries, running 5HP motors on just 20 watts, running water pumps and pool pumps in RV mode using just 50 watts instead of 700 watts.

So stop trying to convince people its real the saboteurs are desperate to stop you using it as the last 5 years there has been a big wake up across the world. There are now hundreds of practical applications run your lights, use Imoteep HV to run CFL's, charge your garage batteries do whatever you want and when you get used to power savings suddenly looping is just around the corner:)

Hint: Looping and OU  start with power savings.:)

FreeEnergy

Quote from: bolt on August 15, 2010, 10:35:40 PM
Over Unity = A measure greater than ONE.

Any electrical device which is looped and self running is clear over unity.

However a device can still be OU if demonstrated that the power required to run the drive circuit is less than the output power and this is the hard part for many OU devices ie a COP>3 but where the precise energy is not easily measured.

An air con unit is Over Unity in heat mode. Usually COP>3  for 1kw of electric i/p in provides over 3Kw of heating o/p

So for these devices rather than argue they are OU just put them in the super power savings dept:)

Like many Bedini toys, joule thief, BEMF collection devices etc.  Many of these ARE over unity the problem is accurately measuring the power despite the fact some circuits will run on 100mW but can provide 250mW into various loads, batteries, LED's etc.

The real issue here is not if OU exists to me i never question it not for over 10 years anyhow. Its as real as air or water so only the method is required to put to real use. IF someone make a joule thief and it powers 200 LEDS and lights their house or whatever they are using Radiant Energy for a real practical purpose. They don't have to justify to ANYONE other than themselves as they are the ones benefiting from it.

If on the other hand your experiment just sets out to prove if radiant energy exist, well don't waste your time its been used daily for 100 years by many people so its up to you to come up with practical solutions to make use of it like charging batteries, running 5HP motors on just 20 watts, running water pumps and pool pumps in RV mode using just 50 watts instead of 700 watts.

So stop trying to convince people its real the saboteurs are desperate to stop you using it as the last 5 years there has been a big wake up across the world. There are now hundreds of practical applications run your lights, use Imoteep HV to run CFL's, charge your garage batteries do whatever you want and when you get used to power savings suddenly looping is just around the corner:)

Hint: Looping and OU  start with power savings.:)

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Omnibus on August 15, 2010, 08:17:06 AM
That is not true. I have demonstrated conclusively in three different ways that overunity is real.

By the way, it is also not true that in order to produce energy there must be a hidden, hitherto unknown energy source to tap into. As I have shown conclusively energy can be produced without depleting a pre-existing energy reservoir provided the machine is of an appropriate construction.

I read this statement of yours everywhere Ominibus.  You have 3 arguments? is it? that existing Thermodynamic Laws allow for OU?    :o   Can I see your paper on this and has it been presented to a peer reviewed journal for publication?  I would have thought that many people would be interested in this. ::)

And if you know the appropriate construction of such an OU machine could you please indulge us all on Open Source and let us see this design?  Or are you here referring to those experiments that others have done - where you seem to reserve some exclusive right to arbitrate on their effectiveness?

Omnibus

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 16, 2010, 02:05:41 AM
I read this statement of yours everywhere Ominibus.  You have 3 arguments? is it? that existing Thermodynamic Laws allow for OU?    :o   Can I see your paper on this and has it been presented to a peer reviewed journal for publication?  I would have thought that many people would be interested in this. ::)

And if you know the appropriate construction of such an OU machine could you please indulge us all on Open Source and let us see this design?  Or are you here referring to those experiments that others have done - where you seem to reserve some exclusive right to arbitrate on their effectiveness?

You can read about the most recent proof in the Steorn thread here in this forum. You can see a lot of experimental evidence posted there. Five experimental papers came out of all this study but I will postpone submitting them for publication because I'm still not happy with the accuracy especially regarding the current-voltage phase shift which is crucial. More work has to be done on this and I'm not even certain at this point that any level of sophistication of the equipment (even the $100k Tektronix scopes, $20k probes and so on) will satisfy the critics (I mean the honest critics). Unfortunately, these concerns apply to all such studies including the studies you have undertaken. So we will have to see what can be done about that.

The above notwithstanding, there is one study I posted which categorically proves that OU is inherent in the electrical phenomena under certain circumstances. You can see from the theoretical data posted there (don't have the link right now) that while in absence of voltage offset all is well and good and the energy balance is as expected. When voltage offset is non-zero, however, an inherent violation of CoE becomes clearly seen. The violation of CoE in such a case is due to the saving from the input. In other words, for a certain negative voltage offset the input energy can become practically zero (all of it being returned back to the source) for a non-zero output. For a more negative voltage offset the energy-time slope becomes even negative. When the voltage offset is positive one observes severe underunity which is also a violation of CoE, although of no practical interest. The higher the positive voltage offset the greater the underunity.

Mind you, all this comes about purely theoretically, based on the classical understanding of electricity. I am in the process of discussing this hitherto unknown inherent possibility to violate CoE with colleagues and to this day no one has been able to come up with anything that can explain it away.

Now, I wrote more on the CoE violation concerning electrical systems because this would be of greatest interest to you, however, I have an earlier proof, based on a magnetic propulsor, which definitively shows production of excess energy, that is, violation of CoE.

Also, there's another, third analysis which pertains to the co-called 'cold fusion' electrochemical cell where I demonstrate that excess energy (violation of CoE) is inherent in an un-divided cell where electrolysis of water takes place simultaneously with the process reverse to it. This is the main reason why there has been a lot of excess energy experimental confirmations of Fleischmann and Pons' 'cold fusion' claim, including studies such as those done by Randell Mills. The nuclear effects in this 'cold fusion' are in addition to this purely electrochemical effect which has obviously been overlooked thus far.

Omnibus

You can see there in these studies how crucial the correct measurement of the current-voltage phase shift is. Inaccuracies in the measurement of voltage on the order of the corridor of errors would lead to tens of percent of inaccuracy in the energy (power) balance. However, this same level of inaccuracy with regard to the current-voltage phase shift may lead to thousands of percent (and even greater) inaccuracy in the energy (power) balance. Conversely, such inaccuracies in measuring the current-voltage phase shift may falsely show absence of OU where there actually is a very pronounced OU. This problem of measuring accurately the phase shift is especially important in the studies of transformers and all kinds of coils with a core (such as toroid coils, for instance) where even in absence of voltage offset the core may invoke a current-voltage phase shift which differs from the current-voltage offset corresponding to the equivalent active resistances, capacitances and inductances in the studied circuit. At that, a very slight such discrepancy is needed to be induced by the core to cause enormous OU effects. That's why the requirements for advanced apparatus to study this effect are so stringent.