Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

my version of the sqm

Started by kooler, August 15, 2010, 03:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kooler

sorry stprue,
i was able to get back down to the foxhole the next day after i busted my nose..lol..
and i made a diagram of what i built and it wasn't nothing to do with the sweet design..
i need to go to AA i reckon.. i was toasted when i posted the other diagram..
so i am sorry for leading you in the wrong way.. below is what i was working on .. i got rid of the discharging of the cap and noticed it still had very sharp cutoffs and powered the circuit just as good with lower draw from the primany..
i switched the backwards 12 volt transformer for a flyback to get the best spark.. its wierd because the circuit really works like a radio.. first the transmitter and the receiver which is the (aircore) then goes to a 120 to 12 volt transformer back to primany..
i haven't had time to work on it because of stress due to owning my own biz and daily life..
i do think it could be scale up alot..

penno64

Hey Kooler,

Looks impressive.

Can we please have some detail on the AIR-CORE.

I would love to have a go at replicating.

BTW, I posted in Kapanadze thread, hope you are OK with that.

Kindest Regards, Penno

kooler

Quote from: penno64 on October 30, 2010, 03:00:06 AM
Can we please have some detail on the AIR-CORE.
BTW, I posted in Kapanadze thread, hope you are OK with that.

thats fine..
my thoughts on the kapanadze device is a little more different
like on the air coils .. will not be bifiliar
but over top of each other..
plus i was going to build just like a old radio but i was going to pull the frequency down on the output..
if you want the spark to be quiet then you can put a earth ground on one side of it..
you also get alot better power output but i don't like earth grounds.. if you ever put a scope on a earth battery you will see why..
it's called stealing.. hahaha

stprue

Hey Kooler thanks for the schematic, this will help a lot.  I am in the middle of trying to sell my place  right now so my lab is in storage until we more.  I have definitely been jonesing to build but it is impossible right now.  Anyway I hope you are feeling better and I hope you stop hurting yourself.

~Stew

;D 

aaron5120

(quote)". i got rid of the discharging of the cap and noticed it still had very sharp cutoffs and powered the circuit just as good with lower draw from the primany..
i switched the backwards 12 volt transformer for a flyback to get the best spark.. its wierd because the circuit really works like a radio.. first the transmitter and the receiver which is the (aircore) then goes to a 120 to 12 volt transformer back to primany..
i haven't had time to work on it because of stress due to owning my own biz and daily life..
i do think it could be scale up alot.."(quoted from Kooler)
Hi Kooler,
I am going to replicate your great idea, but I have a few questions to ask....
1) Is it all right to use the HV coil from a stun gun for the flyback you are using in the circuit? Or is it a television flyback?
2) Please be more specific regarding the specs of the aircore coil, as the diameter, gauge and number of turns of it. thanks.
3) Can the 110:12V trafo be replaced by a homewound toroidal coil, say 12T to 150T AWG24 wound in a 2.5CM OD green toroid?
Thanks for your attention, Kooler and keep up your research!
aaron5120