Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

a new kind of visible radiant energy?

Started by david lambright, August 17, 2010, 04:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you like this topic?

yes, i will tell others about it
 no, it is BS

Van t stride

Quote from: david lambright on May 11, 2012, 12:20:53 PM
a new video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bVxF1jX7zk

Keep up the good work, David.
You need to google: "Talkingtoleedskalnin" in youTube. 

He's a member of Mensa and figured out one hidden part of the PMH.
Please don't overlook his ideas.  He also has interesting ideas on Ed's use of Water.

peace,
-Van

TinselKoala

Uhhh.... that's a way better video? Better than what?

WARNING: THAT VIDEO CONTAINS A VERY VERY LOUD SOUNDTRACK.

And no explanation of what we are supposed to be seeing.

It looks to me like somebody is holding a rock or maybe a fossil coprolite and is turning it slowly so we can see all sides of it. I don't see anything unusual in this video --- other than the obnoxious soundtrack --- and in the other one with the magnet and the grid, I didn't see anything unusual either.

But I did notice that your big NdBFe magnet has some large chips out of it from multiple "loss of control" incidents. This shows that one needs to be very careful with these things. They are hazardous and can cause serious injury. I'm sure you've noticed that those chips fly off fast and are very hot. If one hits you in the eye you won't be happy. And a large magnet like that one can pinch and crush fingers to bloody pulps. They should always be kept securely attached to something so they don't go flying, and they should be handled very carefully so they don't slip out of your fingers while you are working with them. Safety glasses should be worn, and don't have any little kids around either. (They will see your magnets and sneak in while you aren't looking to play with them and they will get hurt.)

Tell me, David..... what exactly do you see?
And do other people standing next to you see exactly the same thing?

IotaYodi

That does show it more clearly Dave.
On the audio. Almost all the videos you have made the audio does get spikes. I run my computer speakers through a peavey amp and have run it through my Hartke bass amp and get the same thing. If your using the cameras audio I would see if you can lower the volume on it. If someone cant hear it well they can up their volume or get better speakers. I did view your jam video,as well as the ones I hadnt seen yet,but didnt hear any spikes on that for obvious reasons. Couldnt really see the whole guitar but it looked like a SG.  I have a les paul and a Taylor acoustic myself.
Good stuff Dave!!
Frank
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

sparks

I am not saying this is what you are seeing but you should checkout gravitational lensing.  This effect allows astronomers to see stars that are behind other stars.  All mass including magnets rocks whatever bend spacetime.  Photons are massless therefore do not have the ability to bend spacetime.  They are purely comprised of  momentum.  A rock will bend spacetime just like a superdense object like a blackhole.  Photons have to follow the grid even if the grid is curved.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love