Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

a new kind of visible radiant energy?

Started by david lambright, August 17, 2010, 04:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you like this topic?

yes, i will tell others about it
 no, it is BS

Cloxxki

I'll be sitting front row at your video!

david lambright

Ed said that soft iron " threw off" magnets better than other metals. he also said the magnets circulated in the metal. this is a quote; " but are running many times wound until the North and South Pole individual magnets get thrown out of the wire by centrifugal force", so what he is saying is that these magnets have weight! or they are what make weight, and what is weight but gravity?[/size]

sm0ky2

Quote from: david lambright on January 30, 2012, 08:16:50 AM
Ed said that soft iron " threw off" magnets better than other metals. he also said the magnets circulated in the metal. this is a quote; " but are running many times wound until the North and South Pole individual magnets get thrown out of the wire by centrifugal force", so what he is saying is that these magnets have weight! or they are what make weight, and what is weight but gravity?[/size]

sorry i should have been more clear,. as my understanding has moved beyond Ed's descriptions......
When i say more "magnetically conductive", im talking about the metals ability to alow transition of the magnetic loops through itself. i.e. - the resistance to the magnetic point charges moving in a vortex through the metal.

The atoms in a paramagnetic material allign with the magnetic vector, creating a conductive path through the material.  In comparison to something like copper, or aluminum - the velocity of the particles through the material is higher. But, in contrast to a gas (like air) or empty space,.... there is still a considerable ammount of magnetic resistance, which keeps the magnetic point charges as subluminal velocities.

outside of the soft iron, the loops again travel at close to light speeds, which is why the field spreads out the further away from the iron you get. This is due to Einsteinian special relativity. - which only applies to the velocities of the magnetic point charges, not the propegation of the field itself.

When ed uses the term "throws off", he is implying that the external portion of the field loops is larger than it might be wth a different material, thus containing more magnetic point charges.
Eds experimental results of this, are a stronger magnetic induction when the field interacts with another piece of metal.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

david lambright

hi

Comment on your video: MAGNETIC LEAD !
"I was able to magnetize bismuth and zinc. I will post video soon!! I wasn't able to see the dimension of the toroid P.M.H. that you used so I guessed and had a local fabrication shop roll a 7' by 5/8" thick steel bar for me and it has a little more than a two foot inner circumference. It will lock with a 12v low amps tap but I used a car battery to do my experiments for the amperage" ...; this was posted by coffinboxman on my youtube channel. i apologize for not getting the experiments you all have requested on video, it is not as easy as seems. i would love nothing more than to have PROOF on video of my claims, but here's the thing, i am not trying to prove that this energy is REAL, i am trying to show how different this energy field is from ANYTHING i have seen before. bear with me please, i know there is lots of interest in this, but if this energy was easy to see or measure or capture an image of, it would have been done long ago. there should not be any question as to whether or not it is real, enough people have seen it or have replicated these devices and seen and felt the things i describe, for themselves, to answer that question. i have said form the beginning how subtle and difficult it is to see, [a flowing energy field], let alone to capture images of. i really believe that there must be some frame dragging happening at the center of my device. the optical illusion created when it is rotated VERY slowly and then stopped, i am talking a single revolution here, distorts the view too much for too long to be explained away as moot. i will try something. rather than trying to image what i see and then try to point it out to you, i have drawn some diagrams that i will video, in the hope to better illustrate what i am seeing. i am also hoping that you will let me know if this helps at all. what i see - YouTube

sm0ky2

hey Dave, glad to see you still at it.

i think you should take a look at this here,. it kind of pertains to what yur into now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_magnetic_resonance

cheers
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.