Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

a new kind of visible radiant energy?

Started by david lambright, August 17, 2010, 04:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you like this topic?

yes, i will tell others about it
 no, it is BS

david lambright

Quote from: TinselKoala on October 25, 2012, 02:15:57 AM
Are you sure you don't mean "defiantly _on_ something?"    ;)

What has been done to rule out the possibility that the distortion seen is a result of video compression artefacts?

I'd like to know the make and model of the camera, and I'd like to have an unedited and uncompressed copy of the original raw video from the camera to look at. I don't expect to be allowed to see it, but at least I can ask. In David's other videos the effect isn't so clear and I was quite sure that anything I was seeing was artefact. But in this video the distortion is much clearer and looks different; there are lots of things I'd like to try like different camera angles and so on. Looking to see if a laser beam is distorted is a great idea. It would also be interesting to blow some smoke in there, gently, to see if the smoke swirls or moves about or is affected in some other way, or shows the effect like a movie screen or something.

Has David tried using other cameras, or perhaps even two cameras at the same time, to see if they "see" the same things?
the main camera i use is an Apitek video/still camera, it does not really have a model#, on the side it says 720P HD 1GB internal memory. what i could do is get a new SD card, record some stuff then send it to you via mail, so you might be able to help figure this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-w3wBN5JE is a video with a laser. what i see is the dots start to go out of sync, at least the one on the wall does. the real surprise surprise is when i use the laser near my devices, it "excites" the field and makes a tangible feeling like a pulse that comes from the device. there are a couple videos with smoke, the smoke seems to flow down in the center of the device, but again [for me] it is difficult to get a good video of it. remember how long it took me to get a video that really caught what i was seeing. these devices are simple to construct, a circular tube filled with iron oxide and energized like a Leedskalnin PMH. a friend of mine has a new android phone that shoots in 3-D. the 3-D looks great but still does not capture what i would like it to. i am trying to get a local contractor that uses FLIR to image my devices, hoping that might help capture a good image. when i first started this thread, someone was KOOKING me and posted some FLIR images of a replication of my device, the person was saying that there was NOTHING going on with my devices, like i was trying to hoax them etc. etc. i hope that they have been following my work, just so they might realize that there IS in fact a lot going on, and not be so quick to dismiss something, because it is new and different and outside the box! this stuff is hiding behind the box!! but TK, let me know if that would work with a SD card. thanks everyone for your interest. look for a video of me making a chunk of quartz PLIABLE, i will post the link when i get a good video.

IotaYodi

Quotethe real surprise surprise is when i use the laser near my devices, it "excites" the field and makes a tangible feeling like a pulse that comes from the device.
Which is the most important aspect of this field in my opinion. Doesnt seem to me thats its a simple magnetic field collapse. Photons seem to be interacting with the field causing an electric field and when the laser is moved the result may be a magnetic field collapse or other interaction within the field. These pen lasers are usually 5mv.  A higher Mv laser needs to be tested to see if the pulse is stronger.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

ariovaldo

Hello David !! A stupid question for you: Have you tried copper tube instead aluminum?

TinselKoala

Hi David
Thanks for the info on the camera, and your willingness to share your raw data.  That's very important. I know I come off a bit flippant sometimes but I really am interested in helping.
I don't think it's necessary to send me a physical SD card, but if you could just upload the raw unconverted and uncompressed movie file to a file sharing site like MediaFire or your favorite one-- or even here in the "downloads" section if it's small enough... that would probably not add any artefacts to what the camera is doing, and I could download it and take a really good look at the distortion field. Everything we see on YouTube and embedded or streamed thru this site is compressed and otherwise corrupted from the original raw data so it's really hard to come to any conclusion from those versions.
Just take a short clip of the distortion, it doesn't have to be long, but it should show the field, the test item(s) and enough non-distorted background for comparison. Then take whatever the camera spits out and upload it and send me the link, and I'll take a look. I can actually do some pretty amazing stuff with advanced image processing if the data is there to work with in the first place and hasn't been lost thru compression or format conversion ... I'm an astrophotographer.

gadgetmall

David you might believe this but a couple of months ago i was playing with a large toroid and a magnet and I Thought i saw waves from the magnet too . I really got excited and wanted to tell the world but i thought to myself "no one would believe me" and because  i didn't believe it myself . This was all before i even knew about your findings .

I tried again  with just some ring magnets and a big torroid i have with a coil on it and asked my daughter to tell me if she sees anything between it . . She does . I asked her to draw what she sees between the magnets and the toroid and she drew tiny magnet lines of force in an e shape and said they had a light blurry blue grey color . I said wow. .

I then showed here your videos and the one she picked was your last one .The difference is her young eyes are really good and she can see the detailed color of those field lines.
i believe you for sure .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !