Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

a new kind of visible radiant energy?

Started by david lambright, August 17, 2010, 04:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you like this topic?

yes, i will tell others about it
 no, it is BS

Low-Q

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 18, 2010, 04:32:28 AM
Hello Dave.  I've got 3 days of extensive work required on my thesis.  I won't be able to get back here until Saturday.  I'll at least post your video links.  But you need to engage here Dave.  That Lambright effect needs to be seen and understood.

Guys, for those of you who read here - the facts are this.  Dave has a rig that under certain conditions is able to show a 'glimmer' that is an entirely new effect - hitherto not recorded by science.  It is not the result of a Schlieren effect - of light reflecting against particles of dust or suchlike - but a unique 'glimmer' that is elusive yet entirely visible once one has 'trained the eye' so to speak.

The implications are that this may be a result of some kind of gravitational influence - precisely because it appears to 'bend' light.  But other strange effects are that it induces a magnetic response in material that is not traditionally known to have magnetic properties - string - rocks and such like.

I have myself tested this and while I do not get the light distortions I do get clear anomalous reactions with objects hung or placed in proximity.  My own rig was a variation of Dave's intended to test whether the 'Lambright Effect' related to the assymetry which was evident in his own rig.

In any event.  My time is wholly constrained for a few days.  Meanwhile here's a link and I would recommend that you look through the balance of the links there to better acquaint yourself with this effect.

And Dave, please post those new 'developments' that you've managed that people can understand it more fully.  I'll get back here on Saturday

Kindest regards,
Rosie

http://www.youtube.com/user/potatoheadist
Looks to me it is used either a heavy or lighter gas, or a colder or hotter air. Any of these methods will show a similar effect in air and sometimes hard to spot. The tube can also be very cold or heated by sunlight and the changes the temperature of the air inside it. I cannot see the special about this yet, but maybe science havent discovered these effects yet...
Please correct me if I'm wrong about my explanation of what it is.

Br.

Vidar

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Low-Q on August 18, 2010, 05:56:53 PM
Looks to me it is used either a heavy or lighter gas, or a colder or hotter air. Any of these methods will show a similar effect in air and sometimes hard to spot. The tube can also be very cold or heated by sunlight and the changes the temperature of the air inside it. I cannot see the special about this yet, but maybe science havent discovered these effects yet...
Please correct me if I'm wrong about my explanation of what it is.

Br.

Vidar

Vidar - the 'lambright effect' - those lights - have NOTHING to do with any known effects.  They're strange.  You need to see it for yourself.  But the 'effect' is elusive.  Even replicators had to 'train' the eye - so to speak.  My own interest in this is that it definitely has a property that effects just about any kind of material put near to it.  It does not need to be diamagnetic, paramagnetic - whatever.  Strings, stones, name it.  They all become magnetic.  Very strange.

Then - the actual design is losely based on Leedskalnin's rotor.  And we all suspect that he had a handle on gravity that enabled that Coral Castle build.  I think what Dave's 'unfolding' here is possibly that technology.  It is entirely fascinating.  But you need to access Dave's rigs or duplicate this. 

I'll try and give this thread more attention at the weekend.

Regards,
Rosemary

david lambright

here is a post from EF about the glimmer effect.....QUOTE; I was in San Diego few times and didn't find that air over there much different to compare with other places in the world. So, I believe California's air has the same µ=1,00000038
(BTW, I'd really like San Diego area, Coronado island, La Jole, Balboa park, zoo. Really nice place except fire in the end of the almost each summer)
Seriously, I hope, I saw the same effect (like hot air over road) a few times when I worked in science lab where we did some special project for plane factory - vibrostand to explore load on plane's wings.
We used there very strong electro magnets (a few kilowatt as I remember). Attention to this effect was found by our technician who started worry about overheat of coils, but when we measured temperature on it, it was in acceptable range and this effect appear only when electro-magnets was activated. I should say - it not perfectly visible, almost the same as in David's video, but it recognizable if air doesn't move around and if it especially take your attention.
I couldn't provide more details on it because it wasn't part of my job. One thing that I remember - coils of magnets was driven by positive impulse with regulated duty cycle on fixed frequency.
One more thing - we used there coils with special winding - very close to that one that was theoretically explained later by Marko Rodini with his vertex math and called now as Rodin coil.
Our science team leader explained that effect as - air is a paramagnetic(few, but it is) and in a strong magnetic field change its density while attracting to strong magnet field that's why it looks like hot air mixing.
Well, this explanation was enough for me(at least) since there is a logic and I actually almost forgot about it until I eventually come to this thread.END.....i am looking into this and will post any findings...thanks, david

Low-Q

If I understand correctly, this effect did alter the airs density or molecular order - so to speak. As you said, air is a paramagnetic material, as all materials are I believe. A very strong magnetic field will at least try to "levitate" air too as it does to the well known frog inside a very strong magnetic field.
The air are not harmed, but its molecular structure, or whatever that happens, will change or get into order, then it appear as the glimmer effect from ambient light. (Not well explained...).

Vidar