Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

small tesla project

Started by salty58, August 18, 2010, 10:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

salty58

i am making attempting to make a tesla using two disposable trigger transformers wired together which are then connected to a cockroft walton circuit my problem is how do i wire the trigger transformers togther .can i just connect the two outputs together and connect it to cwm circuit

Trastos

Quote from: salty58 on August 18, 2010, 10:58:51 AM
i am making attempting to make a tesla using two disposable trigger transformers wired together which are then connected to a cockroft walton circuit my problem is how do i wire the trigger transformers togther .can i just connect the two outputs together and connect it to cwm circuit

Please, define "tesla", and post the diagram, i'm sure that we can help you.

This circuit is a voltage multiplier, be carefull with this. You need specify if is Simple Wave or Double.

salty58

it is a stgc circuit i am trying to make using 2 camera flash boards with the outputs of the trigger transformers going to a voltage mutiplier circuit .just not sure how to connect the transformer  outputs together not sure but i think it will be a simple wave
saw a similar by johnny davro on the net

nievesoliveras

Trastos

Quote from: salty58 on August 18, 2010, 03:12:17 PM
it is a stgc circuit i am trying to make using 2 camera flash boards with the outputs of the trigger transformers going to a voltage mutiplier circuit .just not sure how to connect the transformer  outputs together not sure but i think it will be a simple wave
saw a similar by johnny davro on the net

why two?

i think that, if is a simple wave, you can connect the output of flash camera in the input of your voltage multiplier, because the multiplier input is AC current , you have to look what are the correct terminals on your flash camera.

forgiveness, is better documented nievesoliveras, and more faster ;)