Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I find the kick

Started by rtl8186, August 19, 2010, 07:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

rtl8186,  very nice work!  It's refreshing to see someone trying this with a tube as Mannix has been saying for so long. 
   Note to self:  Find that old box of tubes  :)

Mannix

@ all (not rtl)

Think of ..just for now, 2 perfect amplifiers who's ins and outs ( almost)  cancel each other via the rings windings and their relative position.

Achieving  this balance will require NO feedback (except for the coils) , wide band response , and be capable of high voltage operation so that later, when the spikes occur , (later)they don't just blow the components.

Get this balance ..now introduce a third amplifier, also in balance with the other two. You would have to rebuild everything again using what you learned from the first phase. You will have created a receiver of some different kind

3 perfect musical instruments all in the same circular  space ..will they resolve pi?

I dont mean to make it sound simple ..it surely is not

In fact there are some pretty smart guys here that are not even smart enough to use the correct devices. Which the actual inventor pointed you towards.

Learn to crawl ..then walk ..

But first wake up!

rtl8186

Mannix ,thanks for idea I will think :)

QuoteI'm no expert in vacuum tubes, but I think excessive heat will prematurely damage them or you can have a fire hazard from heated wood that gives off combustible gases.
Yes you are absolutely right, but it is experimental installation and I include it no more than on 5-10min.
what DC signal magnitude do you have?
about 30mV

QuoteI suggest inserting very small capacitance at the terminals of the operating coils to change the frequency slightly and see what happens, you might hit on some resonant frequency that produces a higher DC voltage on the output.

rtl8186,   you might want to change the way you connect to the coils to try another idea.   Use the collector coils instead of the spiral coils,  and the spiral coils as the OUTPUT.   There seems to be some confusion about which is the COLLECTOR and which is the CONTROL coil.   If you do that, you won't have enough capacitance anymore, so you might want to insert a capacitor to resonate with.

Оk.I try it.

rtl8186

QuoteYou know, it is very similar to the idea of a long garden hose.
Picture a hose with water in it.
If you pick up one end and move along the length of the hose you will
move the water constantly along in the direction you are moving.
You could also squeeze the hose in the direction to move the water
along as well.
And you could do both to control the movement of the water more
precisely.
You can think of the movement of water as the movement of
electrons through the collector coils.

SM

Copper is diamagnetic!!!!!!!!!

From wiki
QuoteIn 1778 S. J. Bergman was the first individual to observe that bismuth and antimony were repelled by magnetic fields.

andrea76

Quote from: rtl8186 on August 29, 2010, 08:37:14 AM
Copper is diamagnetic!!!!!!!!!

From wiki

from  the archives of Lester J. Hendershot :....facts:1.a magnetic field possessess a resonant frequency  2.the field can be put in a state of resonance by utilizing pulsed direct current  (page 26)