Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

About efficiency...

Started by iacob alex, August 20, 2010, 05:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

.....or for a  possible functioning of a gravity motor,in the least wasteful manner,we must take into account the importance of the total mass.

For instance,in a lever,most of the applied energy goes into moving the load,but some will be converted into loss,caused by the friction in the fulcrum.

To minimize the total weight of the device is the first prerequisite.

For a gravity motor,this is a problem about the number of spokes...

To maximize the total disponible gravity power,we need a longer loading sequence for the "working" torque difference.

Torque difference is manifest alike a free falling mass,or a 180* pendular free fall.

This is again a problem involving the number of spokes,and even more...that of size (free "fall"/increase of the torque difference ).

For the same torque value,we can extend the arm and reduce the mass (so...friction,loss).

Three words of Archimede,nothing more...maybe, can help us to think about the possibility to "simplify" the expression of a gravity  motor :"Give me a LEVER LONG ENOUGH...".

All the best! / Alex