Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joe Cell: Why is it not a big items here? Simple to make.

Started by mramos, April 23, 2006, 10:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor

Hi, anyone knows whow to charge the cell? it dont charge only with 12v,
nor only with negative. How to create a magnetic vortex inside the cell only with pure potencial? There are some modifications in the transformer that have to be done. The aether in cell is condensed with a pure magnetic vortex [rotating vortex]. High speed rotating magnets create accumulative aether that resolves in energy and anti-gravity effects. but how we create that vortex in the water cell without current and magnets, only with voltage [pure potencial]?  Please Mail me to: platinix555@yahoo.com

gn0stik

OK, here's the deal, Be careful calling this an "Ogone" energy device. Reich's work is far removed from that of Schauberger, and if anything this device is far closer to things that Schauberger did than reich. A lot of people call Orgone the exact same thing as Aether. I doubt that is the case. There are far too many claimes about Orgone that differ from the basic description of Aether IMO to make them the same thing. I believe the device is using Aether somehow at stages 3, 4, and 5. If it's using Aether, we need to be VERY careful about how we use this device. Some folks have reported weather changes, while using these devices at stage 3(vortices), some have reported weight loss in the device and it's surroundings(spacetime warping), some have reported the device failing in the presense of negative energy(entanglement, schroedinger's uncertainty principle? Causality?) after weeks of working, and many have reported it being radio active at stage 3. I've even read one report about a teleportation. This thing is working at the quantum level, folks. And if it's really tapping the Aether/ZPE and causing these effects, one zealous experimenter is all it would take to wipe us all out instantaneously. Don't get me wrong, I think we've got something here, but at this stage we're like a bunch of cavemen playing with C-4, if those reports are true..

pg46

Hi All-

I think we need a Joe Cell section all on its own now. Can we do that moderator?

You know that there is a lot of trashing of the MIB, the nasty govts, big oil etc. etc. and rightly so for the most part. We all want the freedom to move about in our cars as cheap as possible and do whatever we want, go where we want and when we want. Who wants to be controlled by Gov'ts and big oil ?? However if this argone energy or whatever the heck it is proves out to be half of what they claim it is then you can't blame gov'ts and others from trying to keep it out of the average guys hands. It might be kinda  like each of us suddenly having nuclear energy to muck around with in our garages and back yards :o
Its one thing for a few of the boys in the outback of Australia to rip around in pick up trucks on free energy to save a few bucks and have a bit of fun but if it gets in the hands of the wrong crowd then who knows what kind of catastrophe could happen?
For example, this stuff(argone) is supposedly able to drastically effect weather patterns- yikes!

It's seems that the hydrogen cat is out of the bag now and nobody is going to get it back in there. The various gov'ts seem to be now allowing the hydrogen technology to develop without too much of their regular hanky panky. But they seem to be a tad touchy regarding this here argone stuff - hmmm... wonder why?? Probably because it's pretty darned powerful stuff.
Having said all of this, I will continue to investigate this interesting project. Here is a website with much helpful info in that regard.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Bill_Williams'_Joe_Cell

Best Regards

tolga

100 hours of work for achieving overunity and still complaining for wasting his time .. more than a year passed after that post and i wonder what miracles he had achieved in this 100 times 100 hours of time ..

is not that baloon experiment in which they used such a small electricity a good proof of overunity ?

oouthere

Quote from: tolga on July 09, 2007, 03:53:48 PM
100 hours of work for achieving overunity and still complaining for wasting his time .. more than a year passed after that post and i wonder what miracles he had achieved in this 100 times 100 hours of time ..

is not that baloon experiment in which they used such a small electricity a good proof of overunity ?

Apparently you didn't read the post accurately.  I NEVER achieved over unity.  The Joe Cell is not an over unity device, only a non-fuel vacuum powering device.  My cells never did power a vehicle or increase the fuel mileage.  Yes, there were strange phenomina associate with the electrical items around the Joe Cell at stage three but never anything that would lead me to continue throwing money and time it's way.

Rich