Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ok help me out how do you build 120 volt 100 amp battery

Started by cletushowell, August 22, 2010, 09:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cletushowell

Yes your close lets find the ark scritures in the moorning ill read them for first time get the periodic elements from the numbers or you can find the first mention of each and get the verse number its the peridioc number
thats how i did davinci code the great pyramid codd the sola plasma
and noahs ark was in the cubits so i need to read the arc of covenant part i guess i had them so confused i stoped reading due to
to many things in my life exactly matching the bible like 12 names in my family all fall in line and evens with thosd names freaked me out so i stoped
when i got to the crystal sea found all seven angeles in revelations wrote them the letters like it said
did virtualy everything but build a stick im suppost to put two
end on i lost the verse something aboht putging the tribe of judah with another tribe in ezekial i think theres a lot of instructions for me the chief prince of meshech its a lot to try and figure out
and do heres the silicon plasma
well its on radiant energy im going to sleep
we can build this battery alteranting battery cannot stop
this i know if its alternating it has to flow
morays flows to the gound
from antenna didnt have a battery he charged and dudcharged but his discharge was nit stored
the joe cell does store the implosion
in a gas I found dont know what it is but
its a gas that responds fast to magnetic current you see the video
when i shut off the current it sucks the
aluminum can i levetate right down
gravity antigravity i really want to lift this rock to throw it at my dad like david did gothiath lol a nuclear rock
i bent light today with radiation of my rock i bent the lazer
it was pretty cool i got a video of it my camera sucks
but yes i think 2100 volts by the tine you step the frequency thru the coil drop it down it will convert the volts to amps droping the
volts to 120 and enough amps to power these houses
although we can cut our energy use with my
compressor less ac and and our lights to led we still need the right voktage to bridge the gap

Hope

Good Morning Cletus,

ok  which version of the bible can be used?
I like the fact that you understand nothing is impossible unless you give up.  You been thru alot and know what that really means.   School for the kids is starting next week so today is shot getting to the mainland and getting supplies.   But I will take my bible and see about the arc battery.   Your radiant enery collector/multiplier is excellant idea.   PM me and I will also build one.  But tell me the danger areas so I can be prepared.    I am VERY interested in the health benefits of radiant energy and believe that is the MAIN reason anyone even today would build such a EXPENSIVE structure as as the Great Pyrmid.  Even today if the rich knew of their healing powers the pyrmids would be restored and other built even.   I wonder if the closing (reported) of Cheyenne Mountain NORAD has made it your way yet?  Do you think there is a concentrated radiant energy point within that HUGE rock, a possible natural collector.   Who ever gets to take over that complex may just be the group that runs this world (again)come 2013.

Hope

A fun tool for us    Update on the 3 dollar laser test probe.  The photo sensor to pick up the reflected beam is under a dollar at radio shack.  Connect it to your microphone input on your sound card and use something like the free Virtual Analyser software.   This lite radar probe will not de tune your circuits and is very quik to build.   I think by sampling the ambient light first we can then filter it out of the final readings if it gets "noisy". URL http://lifehacker.com/292718/build-a-laser-spy-microphone-on-the-cheap     
OH BTY i noticed something your coils on your 369 doesnt have and iron mass within the coils?  Did you try to find out which elements would be best to use or do the coils not need any bags of magnets to eat from?
edited

cletushowell

Im not shure I understand
your technical knowledge is above mine
the ground earth battery was the core
i beleive thats how it worked im not shure
it went from i think your talking about my 369
square wave spirals one side went to earth
one side went to aluminum which im
starting to get a connection in aluminum
and rocks i think theres iron in rocks
i knotice flackes in some granite rust it apears to me
but i dont think these rock contain aluminum
so its must be like different wave the antena was essentialt the alumium
and earth was the core i beleive i dont really know how it all works i just know .210 tesla was right goes around the world
so if the energy is going around the world that made the horshoe
on aug 13 the marina island quakes
the earth is the magnetic core it just tuned it

Hope

By placing iron core within your coils in your 3-6-9 waveguides your likely to increase your output, like when you placed it upon the metal plates instead of the rock slabs.   Do you understand Natural Harmonics as opposed to pure sign wave generators.  Natural harmonics can produce many harmonics other wise lost in pure sign generators.   Nite all.