Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ok help me out how do you build 120 volt 100 amp battery

Started by cletushowell, August 22, 2010, 09:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cletushowell

Yes thhey ccan make my life miserable
yes they do but im one man with God on my side
who who touches me burns with fire read the book
enemies will come at me from one direction
and flee in many do you know why
because if some one does beat me they got a head start getting away from
that person but Edward is my middle name cheif victor in end war
I have no children my life has already been
miserable by them so its time to start fighting
back he who kills me does the work of my father basicaly
i go home when he allows im waiting thats why i said if you got something send it to me ill release it im not afraid of these guys
really im not. Do you know why they need ne for things like my dual magnetic feilds and lazer defense you could literaly
walk into a bank and walk out in plain
daylight tell me how you cross a dual magnetic feild
with a lazer blocker and a frequency duplicator
that sent earth quakes theres two lazer defenses
and i know to take them both out
the military doesnt one is white and one is steam
why do you think texas stadium is white reflective
outside of thise two lazers can cut the world in half
from satalights   
I just developed the coolest jet propulsion
direction ion propulsion do you know why its so cool
it can run on any voltage it make gas
pressure it can be adapted to a tesla turbin and power cars boats planes
and it will be up shortly and its built from aluminum cans

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: cletushowell on September 06, 2010, 06:29:40 PM
Yes thhey ccan make my life miserable
yes they do but im one man with God on my side
who who touches me burns with fire read the book
enemies will come at me from one direction
and flee in many do you know why
Well, nobody lives forever.  Everything changes.  The Govt. doesn't own my self-awareness and neither does anyone else.  There's a point for you.
because if some one does beat me they got a head start getting away from
that person but Edward is my middle name cheif victor in end war
I have no children my life has already been
miserable by them so its time to start fighting
back he who kills me does the work of my father basicaly ... i go home when he allows im waiting thats why i said if you got something send it to me ill release it im not afraid of these guys  really im not. ...
http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Edward

I've gotten rid of practically all my fear, but I don't go looking for trouble.  I started the "I See an Economic Disaster Coming" thread...

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8010.msg255834#msg255834

...so fighting may come sooner rather than later.
Do you know why they need ne for things like my dual magnetic feilds and lazer defense you could literaly
walk into a bank and walk out in plain
daylight tell me how you cross a dual magnetic feild
with a lazer blocker and a frequency duplicator
that sent earth quakes theres two lazer defenses
and i know to take them both out
I never heard of some of these things.
I may not want to, even if you could describe them to me in terms I could understand.  I'm a Libra and I try to get along with people.
I just developed the coolest jet propulsion
direction ion propulsion do you know why its so cool
it can run on any voltage it make gas
pressure it can be adapted to a tesla turbin and power cars boats planes
and it will be up shortly and its built from aluminum cans
Okay, now I do know how ionic spacecraft thrusters work.  I studied the U.S. patents concerning them in the past.  You can use a Tesla coil in one?  Don't you need to be on the Earth for that to work?  Do they work in Earth or solar orbit?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Hope

If a  positive charge traveling north (from the 6 position on a clock) and two like charges were approaching from the 3 o'clock and the 9 o'clock position a collision will be lined up.  This is only a 2 D model, wire is like the 6 o'clock charge carrier, two coils ramming the 6 at center can fire the 6 to greater than light speed?  or will it take collapsing magnetic field to do that?  This is kind hurried   sry am to busy 2 nite     bfn.

cletushowell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lLqBpi-mPU
that was cool you did that on my name i did a hebrew translation back to english
I dont undertand hebrew but it translated to chief victor in end war against russia and a couple others I wont mention for peace
my name is the chief prince of meshech ezekial 39
God has prepared me for tubal if needed there will be a war but the princes Job is to declare peace not start war but by declaring peace you need to know you can win against any weapons I know i can beat any weapons even take out the sataights and reverse the sun I have a understanding of earth and life itself like you would not beleive I could tell you things that will blow your mind but I wont fear is not a option there will be a economic collapse and it will be good for america not bad when our goods become cheaper our men and women go back to work we cant afford to buy goods and we dont have work so were not helping by a stong dollar the deflation of the dollar is good it will start new investments and jobs returning those factories will build technologies from our children who are technologicaly above the rest of the world but sitting at home because they litteraly so smart they all put them selves out work we over industrialized everything simplified it so theres relatively little work to do but the wealth of the hard work has gone to a few not the population that built it. and so what does our population do go back to school again and again we are the smartest nation to smart but manipulated by a few smarter who take the money and play games with it why?
please tell me how you short sell Gold not internet money Gold real gold real cash
how you day trade it how you steal it from people like 911 please tell me why the fake money system is continued and the dow bounces like a ball on a string to the tune of the news.

Hope

Hey Cletus.Don't relax to much,  the 3d model is an input for the pyramid shape of 3-6-9 to cause collective forces to collice and multiply the charge already in movement.  So this is simple and correct so far.  AND you already know where to take the pyramid collective charges from.  So it looks like the Arc was a collector and a discharge device.   How can we make the device more 3-6-9 like a pyramid?   This is a possibility a PROVEN key?  So perhaps the Israelites took an Arc from the lesser Pyramid, to escape the bonds of Egypt and even parted the sea with it's power.  Moses served in the courts of Pharaoh so this could be the link into guarded knowledge Moses was entrusted with which he may have used to help a good oppressed people.