Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ok help me out how do you build 120 volt 100 amp battery

Started by cletushowell, August 22, 2010, 09:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cletushowell

So if we start buiillding air batteries
earth batteries then we can save 58
billion a year plus the energy cost to charge them
more people can afford healthcare

Harvey

@Wilby

Since I invented it, I guess I can use whatever definition I think is best. If you don't like my choice then invent your own AC Battery and call it whatever you like - but this one that I invented is an AC Battery, that's its name and the definition I used is appropriate for the reasons stated. If you don't like it, that is your problem and I expect you to ignore it - if that is possible.

We are entitled to our freedom of expression are we not?

So you have expressed your opinions - I find them wrong and therefore reject them - your entitled to express them and have them rejected.

Billions of readers have full vocabularies and are not so narrow minded as to think the term "Battery" only applies to DC cells. Perhaps you will reflect on the accuracy of my posts and learn something from them - or not, it is up to you. But if you thought you were going to correct me on something here, you have failed.

Instead, you have proven yourself to be emulating a troll - one who seeks out posts of others and looks for ways to argue. Often taking exception with some semantic or linguistic failing of other members.

(see this excellent article describing this behaviour: http://www.npr.org/blogs/inside/2008/12/i_had_a_long_conversation.html

IMHO, I think the entire OU community would benefit tremendously by applying the good counsel found here:
http://www.npr.org/help/discussionrules.html - especially the section on not feeding the trolls.

So, in the future, if you don't understand my specific use of certain terms - don't jump to conclusions which show everyone how silly you are - just simply ask why I used that particular term and I will be happy to explain it as I have here.

That way we can all get along and there won't be any need for misunderstandings such as this one here.

Respectfully,

The Inventor of the AC Battery.

WilbyInebriated

so you are going to avoid my question and continue with your red herring...
Quote from: Harvey on September 20, 2010, 04:33:51 AM
@Wilby

Since I invented it, I guess I can use whatever definition I think is best. If you don't like my choice then invent your own AC Battery and call it whatever you like - but this one that I invented is an AC Battery, that's its name and the definition I used is appropriate for the reasons stated. If you don't like it, that is your problem and I expect you to ignore it - if that is possible.
it is no more an AC battery than a capacitor is an AC battery... regardless of your choice of words. ::) furthermore it is not appropriate for the reasons stated. if you don't like that, that is your problem. furthermore, i expect you to ignore it... if that is possible.

We are entitled to our freedom of expression are we not?
indeed. and when you redefine words to suit your cherrypicking i will express my opinion of such behavior.

So you have expressed your opinions - I find them wrong and therefore reject them - your entitled to express them and have them rejected.
so you expressed your opinion... several of us here found it to be wrong and have rejected it. mint?

Billions of readers have full vocabularies and are not so narrow minded as to think the term "Battery" only applies to DC cells. Perhaps you will reflect on the accuracy of my posts and learn something from them - or not, it is up to you. But if you thought you were going to correct me on something here, you have failed.
more logical fallacy and hyperbole from you as usual. no one is suggesting what you have stated ("that the term "Battery" only applies to DC cells"). we are trying to explain 'context' to you, but it is apparent you don't grasp the concept... your posts are not accurate. in case of point, this 'battery argument' of yours and you have even tried to use one theory to discredit another theory... ::)
perhaps you will reflect on the context of what was being discussed here prior to your asinine definition of an AC battery. i'm not going to correct you... you, like many others, are obviously too arrogant to realize you are in need of correction. i'm just pointing out your asinine errors so you don't bamboozle others with your technobabble.

Instead, you have proven yourself to be emulating a troll - one who seeks out posts of others and looks for ways to argue. Often taking exception with some semantic or linguistic failing of other members.
what does any of this have to do with the subject at hand? i know you enjoy your logical fallacies but come on... to humor you, i quit posting experiments because of people like you. so now i just point out errors and logical fallacies. you don't want me to respond to your posts don't commit those errors... ::) the only time i stoop to taking exception with semantics or linguistic failings is if the offender is claiming to be some sort of expert or self proclaimed genius. which reminds me... back there where you were talking about expressing opinions and what not, i think you meant you're instead of your. ;)

So, in the future, if you don't understand my specific use of certain terms - don't jump to conclusions which show everyone how silly you are - just simply ask why I used that particular term and I will be happy to explain it as I have here.
your use of the term was incorrect, it doesn't fit the context of what is being discussed. you have been told that. numerous times. quit trolling.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

@cletus
what you need to do is get a bunch of flash camera circuits to make a dozen or so gauss guns out of. then you take these dozen or so gauss guns and bundle them all together with some duct tape. this will produce for you an AC battery of the utmost potential...

it's a 'battery'...
it's a group of guns or missile launchers operated together at one place...
it's a device that produces electricity...
it's a collection of related things intended for use together...
it can be used to commit a criminal offense involving unlawful physical contact...

damn! the only thing we are missing is 'a unit composed of a pitcher and catcher' and 'a series of stamps operated in one mortar for crushing ores'. perhaps the brilliant harvey can figure out how to add those two so we can have the 'uber-ultimate AC battery'...

edit: and while we are having fun fulfilling all the contextual definitions while at the same time tossing context out the window as harvey has taught us, don't forget to point this 'battery' at AC (atlantic city), or perhaps AC (alpha centauri), or your AC(Anterior Commissure), ad infinitum, ad nauseam.

@harvey  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Harvey

Quote from: cletushowell on August 22, 2010, 09:34:49 PM
My wireless transmision aint going be no good
unless we store the energy so I need a good
easy system to build a 100 amp 120 volt
ac battery so it can charge and gave enough
juice to run everything im getting about
8 amps out and less the 1 in so im way overunity
but the coil either needs to be bigger
or some manipulation of a storing
battery and best part is when you shut off something
it sends power to grid its reverse of turning
on a light when you turn it off you generate
power breaking the point Gap

Hi Cletus,

Obviously you an I are the only ones here who paid attention to what you have asked for. As a reminder to the other readers I have quoted your very first post in this thread and highlighted the pertinent request with bold print. Perhaps this will inspire other educated persons to look for solutions as well.

Cheers!