Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Crystal Power CeLL by John Hutchison

Started by dani, April 26, 2006, 04:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

I've been working on a cylindrical carbon/quartz cell that is made in a 1 1/4 by 2 inch long piece of galvanized tube. I've included powdered quartz, and some powdered sea shells into the carbon electrolyte mix. For the anode I made a spiral of thick copper wire.  This cell uses no additional chemicals, salts, water, heat, or semiconductor treatment on the metals.  Seams to work well so far.  My multimeter is not working so I can't say what the cell is outputting, yet, but it seams to work ok, even without the use of the caustic chemicals that my other cells had.   Although the previous cells worked very well, with each cell having over 50 mA of current output, the chemicals in the carbon from the carbon/zinc batteries I used, would oxidize the aluminum capacitor can that I had used previously. Now I think that I've eliminated that oxidation problem. Plus I've hermetically sealed the cell with bees wax, on the top and bottom, and coated the inside and the outside of the galvanized tube with conducting grease. 

The addition of Alum can cause a build up of presure inside of a totally sealed cell that may help to increase the output as the Alum crystals keep growing. I have not tried it though, as I'm trying to stay away from the use of salts, altogether, if I can.

As far as the shape of the cell goes...  John H mentioned that they think that the cylinder shaped cells can have more output when compared to the flat sheet metal type cells, that otherwise use the same materials. 
                           NickZ

jbignes5

"JB it seems that your using something different DRYING SILICATE. Is the drying silicate for flowers a much finer grain than silicate gel? 

So for a basic replication we would melt some epsom salt down on the stove than add the salt substitute, sodium carbonate, and use copper electrode and magnesium electrode that must oxidized with either EPSOM SALT or ALUM prior adding the cell?

Also you mentioned that the ALUM and SODIUM CARBONATE neutralize each other out. So I take it that these 2 should not be added together when trying to make a cell crystal?

regards
rick"

This is a post I would like to address from that other Forum.

I think we need to understand the process we are trying to mirror here. Matter is loosely bound to this aetheric fabric. And likewise the Aether is Too! BUT It has an inductive control mechanism.
We want the depletion zone in the mix. But I think we need to learn how to create this interface. Has anyone done a separate mix of the two crystals and tried to pour them into the same container at the same time? Or does the different crystals need to be uniformly mixed as it cools?

I have been thinking about the process of the crystalline matter forming sheets. We have to understand that the Aetheric medium is charge, it is only in motion and bound to itself.

NickZ

Although I don't use the cell mix that is mentioned above by Rick,  it is the combination of the two different salts that gives more output than just using one or the other by itself.  Ibpointless2 has tried the various salts by themselves and together. 
  John B has been trying many different chemicals in his various mixes. And also mentioned that the sodium carbonate cells output was underrated at 150mAs. That it really is more like 250mAs. But, he has never shown that kind of output. On one of his last posts he mentioned that the output that can be expected is in the 2 to 35mA range, from the mix mentioned in the previous post above. So, I'm a bit confused, but if that is all the output that can be expected from such an elaborate combination or even his semiconductor mix, it's not much...  as I get that from my cells without any of the fuss.  I'm not trying to knock his system, as I know how hard it has been to obtain any worthwhile results. It's just that getting only a few mAs is not really worth the trouble. Plus the increasing cell impedance over time will drop the output even further. So, I have not seen anything really useful come out of any of these tests, yet.  We are still very very far away when compared to using solar panels, and regular lead acid batteries to light leds.
  The benefit of using this kind of perpetual output cells is when there is no sunlight available, like for those living in apartments, or where there are trees blocking the sun, as in my case. 
   I don't know if we are getting any closer to our goals, but there is always hope. 
                      NickZ

jbignes5

Ok Nick.. The one problem I have with that is the near 2 amp flow I saw from IBpointless's last battery. I suspect the magnesium is getting attacked in that one. If not he is really onto something there? Has anyone asked IB more about that battery?

NickZ

I don't know what to make of the Ib cell reading 2 amps, but as I recall it drops quite fast under a load. That is the whole point of any of these cells, it doesn't matter if they bounce back or not when disconnected, as that is not going to help to power a load. If the output drops with the meter reading, it is a weak cell.
It's not what output a cell starts at,  but at what running level it can maintain at, when running long term under a load. And a load of at least a red led, lit brightly, not just barely visible. If any cell can maintain at least one red led lit permanently by itself with no help from an oscillator, it's a winner.