Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pyramid material

Started by Bush_Doc, September 09, 2010, 03:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screaminvern

Hey Bush_doc, any new developments with the pyramid?
Bulbz, If the truth was known, there's likely to be more to gold than just wealth. 

leo48

If the build with the gold after you hide it in Fort Knox for not let it get stolen.
Leo48
Every problem has always at least two solutions simply find
The strength of the strong is the ability to navigate struggles with eye serene

pyramidtime

Look. This is my first post on overunity.  8)  I have been scouting this forum's pyramid power postings for 2 years now and never had the guts to make a contribution. But I feel like the time is now.

To answer your question, the best material to construct a pyramid is a ferromagnetic material like non-galvanized iron/steel. Actually, a gold-plated or copper-plated ferrite would really be ideal.

Anyone want to know why?  ;D

screaminvern

Hi pyramidtime, yes I would like to know why a gold-plated or copper-plated ferrite would really be ideal. I too was afraid to post in the pyramid thread; however, I have reached a point in my life where I don't care what anyone thinks about me. If they think I'm crazy, then as far as I'm concerned, they think I'm crazy. Why do you say non-galvanized iron/steel would be better? I'm not denouncing your claims, I'm just curious about your answer.

pyramidtime

Well, screaminvern ... I do not want to mislead you as the expert here, but I will give it my best shot. :P 

I have put II & II together and it seems that iron (Fe) is an element the Ancient Egyptians would have used and known all too well. It is in our blood, in the Earth and in the Great Pyramid of Giza!  :-X

Iron is ferromagnetic, its atoms can orient themselves parallel to an applied magnetic field and maintain a net magnetic moment in the absence of that magnetic field (i.e. an iron structure can, and will, eventually become a permanent magnet if it is left exposed to a magnetic field over a certain period of time).  :o

Imagine this ... Let us say we have a well-grounded iron pyramid "aligned" to the magnetic field of the Earth.  ;) The iron atoms will seek to orient themselves parallel to geomagnetic North (like a compass needle), but will not actually be able to do so until a certain force loosens them. This "force" is applied kinetic energy, which can be in the form of friction/heat or sound -- from our atmosphere and/or seismic activity.  8)

Once the iron atoms are oriented parallel to the Earth's magnetic field, the pyramid is effectively permanently magnetized. Just imagine carving a pyramid out of a permanent magnet.  :)  Now, seeing as the pyramid is stationary, any variation in the Earth's magnetic field will cause the iron atoms to momentarily disorient themselves. This is called magnetostriction, when magnetic energy is essentially transmuted into kinetic movement.

Let me stop here for a moment.  ???  I want to make clear to you the importance of music with respect to magnetism. As humans, many sounds in the infra- and ultra- range are inaudible to us. However, remember that any kinetic movement in a lattice structure will effectively exert pressure into the atmosphere causing sound waves. You cannot see it, you cannot hear it, but the structure produces music.  :-X

So, our "permanently magnet" pyramid is producing music due to the varying magnetic field imposed on it. In turn, this kinetic energy, or music, is transmuted to electrical energy via the piezoelectric effect. This means that the sound patterns produced by structure are directly coupled to the electromagnetic radiation patterns and modes within the pyramid cavity.  ;D

???  Now, plating the iron with an even better conductor like gold or copper will allow electrons (free-radicals) from the atmosphere to accumulate on the surface. As a result, small electrical currents are produced, and the whole premise of electromagnetics is that electricity is always accompanied by magnetism. More electricity, more magnetism, more music. :)

The pyramid can now achieve its primary function as a musical instrument, achieving resonance with the subtle melody of the universe.  8)