Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity Water Heater

Started by Shokac, September 11, 2010, 06:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shokac

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Shokac,

The closest thing I could find was patent #3636859: Ultrasonic Cooking Apparatus.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3636859.html

This was interesting from the patent:

Quote"...It has been found that application of ultrasonic energy in the 15 to 200 Kilohertz (kHz.) frequency range to a heated cooking medium, such as cooking oil or water, increases the excitation level of an item wholly or partially immersed in the medium by three phenomena. First the energy is conducted directly into the cooking item as in microwave cooking. Second, the movement of the cooking liquid around the cooking item is increased aiding the heat transfer process from the cooking liquid into the item being cooked. Third, the ultrasonic energy causes cavitation of the cooking liquid adjacent to the item being cooked to further aid in heat transfer into the item..."

In the Witts video the probe looks like it has some tiny filament type wire protruding from it @8:04 in the video, I'm wondering if these vibrate with the input or cause cavitation to occur at the tips? Another thing in the Witts video is he states the water is already at 100 degrees which seems it wouldn't take much more power to get it to a higher temperature.

There are a lot of medical device patents which use focused ultrasonics to heat tumors which work on the same principle.

Shokac

Thank you.

I see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGSioE58YjA&feature=related

but,I saw a device that heats the house 200m2/250 USD on year. I decided to investigate

ingyenenergiagep

What is the best frequency for ultrasonic water heater?

mscoffman

Quote from: ingyenenergiagep on October 22, 2014, 11:40:21 AM
What is the best frequency for ultrasonic water heater?

Rodger Stringham; Web link;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlhR1nFhOTQ

This guy built a cavitating reactor. In his paper he said that; "The level heat output was beginning to interfere its continuing operation."
Cavitation primarily functions with the atomic hydrogen isotope Deuterium. A small amount of Deuterium is available in normal water.
The blue light glow is indicative that hydrogen burning "Conditions" are occurring, not that burning is actually occurring.

Cavitation in nearly pure Hydrogen Peroxide can lead to an explosion. ie;   HO=OH  &  DO=OD

See user Oilpiggy posts on a practical type of mechanical oil cavitation heater.

:S:MarkSCoffman