Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Copper Zinc Tap Water Fuel Cell

Started by Poit, September 16, 2010, 02:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b_rads

Can someone please explain this to me.  Using the batteries shown in www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9752.10 I tried the following experiment.  I connected a 12v Lawn & Garden battery as shown in the picture below.  Logic tells me I should expect the water batteries to gain a little boost and the L&G battery to drain.  When I first connected the L&G to water batteries the Voltage read 9.97 and the Amps with meter set on 10A at 0.09.  One hour later the meter read 10.23Volts and 0.09Amps.  Two hours after starting the meter reads 10.37Volts, and Ten hours after beginning the meter reads 10.31Volts.  I failed to get a standing voltage of the L&G battery prior to starting the experiment however, two hours after disconnecting the setup the L&G battery reads 10.71Volts.  The water batteries started out at 1.64V and the amperage was negligible.  When disconnected, the water batteries read 1.85Volts and with the meter on 20mv it reads 2.12.  The next time I try this experiment I will get the standing voltage of the L&G battery before starting. 
If someone knows what is going on here â€" could they explain it to me?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: b_rads on February 10, 2011, 04:02:56 PM
Can someone please explain this to me.  Using the batteries shown in www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9752.10 I tried the following experiment.  I connected a 12v Lawn & Garden battery as shown in the picture below.  Logic tells me I should expect the water batteries to gain a little boost and the L&G battery to drain.  When I first connected the L&G to water batteries the Voltage read 9.97 and the Amps with meter set on 10A at 0.09.  One hour later the meter read 10.23Volts and 0.09Amps.  Two hours after starting the meter reads 10.37Volts, and Ten hours after beginning the meter reads 10.31Volts.  I failed to get a standing voltage of the L&G battery prior to starting the experiment however, two hours after disconnecting the setup the L&G battery reads 10.71Volts.  The water batteries started out at 1.64V and the amperage was negligible.  When disconnected, the water batteries read 1.85Volts and with the meter on 20mv it reads 2.12.  The next time I try this experiment I will get the standing voltage of the L&G battery before starting. 
If someone knows what is going on here â€" could they explain it to me?
so actual voltage of the l&g 12v is unknown and you were using it to charge a bank of 3 copper/zinc cells that were approx. 1.6v each making a bank of approx. 5v?  and no diode used between the l&g 12v and the 5v bank?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

b_rads

@wilby
The 3 cells were connected to increase the voltage for a combined voltage of 1.64 and you are correct, there was no diode.

b_rads

Oops - I failed to mention, I changed the configuration to:
Pos L&G to POS batt1 to Pos batt2 to Pos batt3
Neg L&G to Neg batt3 to Neg batt2 to Neg batt1

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: b_rads on February 10, 2011, 04:18:47 PM
@wilby
The 3 cells were connected to increase the voltage for a combined voltage of 1.64 and you are correct, there was no diode.
ah my misunderstanding. i thought each cell was 1.64v
yeah, seems strange. i have no explanation with the available data, sorry.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe