Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Copper Zinc Tap Water Fuel Cell

Started by Poit, September 16, 2010, 02:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b_rads

Quote from: Bizzy on February 21, 2011, 10:17:08 AM
Could you draw us a diagram of your design?
It might be later today before I get a chance, but will be happy to post design.  Thanks for asking.
Brad S

b_rads

Quote from: Bizzy on February 21, 2011, 10:17:08 AM
Could you draw us a diagram of your design?
Here is the design as promised.  If any part of this is unclear, please ask.
Thanks
Brad S

Bizzy

Quote from: b_rads on February 21, 2011, 12:16:26 PM
Here is the design as promised.  If any part of this is unclear, please ask.
Thanks
Brad S
Hi Brad
A very compact and easy design. You have two batteries above are these oenny batteries the ones you got 2.65V and 1/4 Amp?
Thanks
Bizzy

b_rads

Quote from: Bizzy on February 21, 2011, 12:24:44 PM
You have two batteries above are these oenny batteries the ones you got 2.65V and 1/4 Amp?
No - the galvanized conduit cells are the ones I was referencing.  I love conduit, just cut off a chunk and build - so fast, easy, and cheap (the six cells running the fan have 35 cents worth of conduit).  The penny batteries have so much more zinc - I will be watching to see how they perform.

dasimpson

from the looks of this unit you are easy producing about 3 volts and over 225mah well done that some power for home made battery
Quote from: b_rads on February 21, 2011, 10:14:13 AM
Weekend Build #2:
Same concept as obove except using post 1982 US pennies.  34 pennies per cell.  The copper plating has been brushed off the edge of the penny.