Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets put an end to the UFO debate

Started by Atlastired, September 27, 2010, 12:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlastired

This is exactly what i was saying, they are making it a religion.

After steeling the Nazi anti-gravity technologies the OSS (Ancestor of the CIA) seat of the secret goverment will now
commit mass genocide under the cover of Alien Invasions....

Now gullible folks, and pedophiles agents will spread the Worship of the people behing WW2 as our new GODS and GODDESSES
Just because they have hiding some technologies from us and imposed on us the tyrany of the "Jewish Fraud" Relativity of Einstein stoping us from any real discoveries.

So worshipping Man is not in my menu thank you.

Bulbz

Quote from: Atlastired on September 28, 2010, 03:52:34 AM
What did I say to the mindless gullible and dumb followers without questionning trolls?

I SAID TO POST VERIFIABLE TESTIMONIES AND EVIDENCES.

Not the opinion of another Zionist Billy Miers, or mindless copy and paste of texts and numbers

The sources of the lovely copy and paste of random made up fake testimonies and dates are from:
the UFO blible and the like and they are all parroting each others, NO OUTSIDE INDEPENDANT SOURCES FROM THE MYTH MAKERS...No identifiable sources, nothing, just pure made-up junk

UFOs are very active since the Pedophiles got the technologies from the Nazis, and it is now a daily occurence.
Prior to the 1950's they were no political agenda to fabricate testimonies, because they didnt have the technologies.

Micheal Aaron Coleman sounds very Kosher...
http://www.miqel.com/reading_library/archived_stories/dubious_ufo_report_list.html

Im really strating to believe that only a few UFO believers are real, the rest are all disinfo agent trying to avoid another "blame the jews" when the cataclysm that they didnt tell us about will hit...

Well if that's the attitude I'm going to get for just trying to help then go fuck yourself. Looks like you're going to be very popular on here, NOT. Fucking NOOB !
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Poit

It seems very apparent to me that Atlastired is simply a forum troll. No matter what is presented he/she does not see any merit what so ever and will keep to his/her narrow view on the topic, even results to insults.

Internet Troll definition
"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". ......."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

This forum is about over unity.... I fail to see how bringing up a UFO argument is at all helpful. Especially since you have already made your mind up before starting the thread and have no intention of changing your mind.

No doubt you will go to your troll like state and rebel against my post, go ahead, prove me right.

Pete

Qwert

Atlastired. The "Jewish Fraud" notion, isn't that your religion?

Quote from: Poit on September 29, 2010, 08:06:47 AM
I fail to see how bringing up a UFO argument is at all helpful.

UFO is believed to have an unknown method of propulsion, which is of interest of this forum.

Poit

Quote from: Qwert on September 29, 2010, 09:20:35 AM
Atlastired. The "Jewish Fraud" notion, isn't that your religion?
UFO is believed to have an unknown method of propulsion, which is of interest of this forum.

Ok, I stand corrected. But how is proving the existence of UFO's true or false going to help anyone build a propulsion method?