Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overweighted pendulum...

Started by iacob alex, October 02, 2010, 11:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

Hi Jerry !

This movie from Andy,living in Budapest,(   www.haveland.com  ),is on the same line ,with Wurth and Kilian...but with more "inspiration".

All the best! /Alex

iacob alex

Hi Jerry!

Enter on    www.youtube.com

Search   "Living energy machine"

At 12-th position you have a short movie from   haveland.com

You have 3 running wheels with pendular attachments...

intended to play as an "antigravity engine".

Two question here:

-what is antigravity?!

-can it work on vertical line (against gravity "pressure") only ?!

In my opinion, he had  a suggestive " sparke" of mind,transposed into a simulation and useful for some people ,interested in inertial propulsion,as a future concept in transportation.

All the best! / Alex

iacob alex

Hi Jerry !

You can find on   youtube.com  ,ahaveland's simulation of an antigravity machine,at:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbGHp0Ieh1I 

All the best !/Alex 

iacob alex

Hi Jerry !

Antigravity,in my opinion,is no more than a "chimeric" denomination...an  illusion about reality.If you like,it's no more than an unnecessary bravery.

Felix Wurth discovered and proved a very powerful and interesting ,side-axis vector (push,jerk):input seems to be small,the output much greater,in my opinion.If this relation is real,have we a kind of "overunity" for transportation?!

I my design,I called it "Tractive pendulum"...

Unfortunately,Wurth's arrangement has not a stable control...and he seems to be "out of game" ten years ago...

Otmar's arrangement(running eccentric wheels on a closed path) is so handycraft ("German style"),but his powerful jerks are alike that of a defective "eccentic washing machine".

The last,but not the least,Robinson's antigravity machine (what a name!?),reopens Wurth's puzzle.

The main problem for these would-be side-axis tractive vectors,is to be controllable (if we carry out as much useful power for transportation).

All the best !/Alex

iacob alex

Hi Jerry!

About your very short movie,I have no comments...

About side axis vector (Wurth...),if we can control this one:

-seems to have an "overunity" characteristic,feature

-it's a noisy mechanism

All the best! / Alex