Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3D Layout Proposal for Perodic Table According to Harmonics

Started by Hope, October 04, 2010, 04:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

I wonder if the real layout of this table would reveal associations unknown before.   Maybe its layout is like a tree, or spiral, helix ...etc..  I do understand it is now commonly charted in order of mass.   Perhaps an order according to harmonics should be looked at.   I will be interested if you think this has research value.   This work affords me time to do research, so I will be looking into defining similarities and finding a beginning pattern.   
Rosie your work on this will help me, thank you. 
Do you have any elemental model proofs resolved at this time?  I believe they could help give me insights.   BTY Tesla was big on heat and carbon.  Many now understand heat is a source of many on the move elements.  We have been taught here to disregard collecting the many other useful elements we have created making heat.  Cletus may not been on the A list for clarity, but his understanding of 3 forces was solid thinking.  Interaction having magnetics, electricity, and pressure "transmutation" occurs even if the only element was carbon (or any single element).  If we try to use only one force to change matter then it takes alot of that force.  But when we combine 2 or even better 3 forces we gain the advantage of natural interaction (which is caused by the the law of charges still).  There is now a light on in my brain of what an phase in Watsui Dancers meant, took twenty years but now I get it.  It said what I said about the "dance" interacting in lattice then they are enabled to have different properties.

Judges

I am not sure I understand the pos.

BUT,,,,then if I am correct,,,I would be Very interested in,ANY compilation of the Perodic Table
We have the  Element Name.
We have the Atomic Number
And atomic weight (mean relative mass)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things like freezing/boiling point,weight,Rockwell No,.stability at ambient,,ore or man made,visual characteristics,,all would
be very nice indeed to add to the info on a normal Perodic Table.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Joe in,,, Sunday Morning Coming Down,,,Texas

angryScientist

I love the idea!

Found some interesting ones at first search. Wiki has an "Alternative periodic tables" page. Was going to post some pictures but there are just too many good ones.

That brought me to this link; an "INTERNET  Database of Periodic Tables"
http://www.meta-synthesis.com/webbook/35_pt/pt_database.php

Judges

Wow,,
Now to find the best two to print on high sheen paper,
Then I will have three to compare against,,,Alumunium,Copper,Nickel Silicone,Iron,,,each
one,,,And then the Gasses,,, so awesome in its own right.
Physical Sample is good to have also.
Thanks''friend',,,yes my memory is shot
Joe in ''I can hear 200 miles' Texas

angryScientist

If your looking for some "raw" data about the elements here is some more info.

NIST Atomic Spectra Database; It contains spectral lines and energy levels.
http://www.nist.gov/pml/data/asd.cfm