Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Giantkiller moves forward into Full Heterodyning.

Started by giantkiller, September 22, 2007, 12:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rave154

Hi all,

if you look back a few posts, you will se an APP posted by cortex.

over the last few days, with me as the geani-pig ( spelling? ) so to speak.... he has written out the bugs and also added some functionality to it....and i LIKE IT !!! will come in VERY HANDY.

i tried to attatch it....but OU wont let me attatch exe's.

so anybody who wants it....simply email me "this name"@yahoo.co.uk and i will glady send it.

rave154

attahced is software mentioned in my last post

Mannix

This app is interesting but has some  limitations.

The trouble with pc based ...and most digital based generators( that I know of )is that you do not have individual control of the phases whilst running . I dont mean fine frequency control.
Surely the phase relationships  would be absolutely  critical to any affect that you might be looking for .
Im not refering to simple phase inversion here.

If somebody could please write an app that has this attribute , controllable from  separate input  sources.. then and only then will you be able to explore this for any effects .  The computer shutting down might be the first one but a starting  point  at least.

wattsup

Try this one. Only goes to 20khz, but it has left right control and phasing. You can open as many as you want and mix frequencies.

http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Software/frequency-generator/

rave154

thanks wattsup...the only problem when having multiple copies open is that...how do you "sync" the playing of them.