Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aether power converter / Virtual photon power converter

Started by core, October 10, 2010, 05:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stvnjsha

Hey Core,
Thanks for your passion.  Here’s some thoughts about some concepts presented in the Unknowns area of the electric field transformer webpage.  There are two entries there, bringing the unit into resonance and threshold conditions.  They may be relevant to what you may want to do.

Resonance
A word about coil/capacitor â€" tank circuit â€" resonance is first.  Depending on the q of the circuit, a tank circuit at resonance frequency can have up to 100 times more current traveling between the coil and the capacitor than is initially used to excite the circuit. 
It is the physics concept of sympathetic resonance and the coil/capacitor tuned circuit that makes all non-microwave radio possible.  A series coil capacitor is the transmitter and a parallel coil capacitor is the receiver.
The core assembly of the EF transformer is electrically a capacitor.  Placing a high voltage transformer across it automatically creates a tank circuit with intrinsic characteristics at a specific frequency.  The Unknown is what would happen if this tank circuit is brought into resonance? 
?????????(Specially if, the Tesla coil is placed inside the coil (Option I Figure I).  In that scenario, the expanding and contracting magnetic fields of the coil will affect capacitance and the migration charge’s magnetic field, as the poles change polarity, will reflect back into the coil as inductance. )???????????
The idea is to see if the current at resonance frequency can improve the device’s performance. 
One thing that is most likely to happen is with the higher frequencies a skin affect occurs on the core with the migrating pole charge.  This, if not insulated against, may compromise the ‘closed system’ the core is suppose to be.  And…something like a threshold affect can also occur.

Threshold effects
By threshold effect it is meant that under a specific set of conditions a closed system exhibits different properties.  An excellent example is a transistor.  A silicon crystal â€" an insulator â€" becomes a conductor under specific electric conditions (.6v between base and emitter).  A threshold condition is reached
I saw, when I was putting the EFT together in my head, the possibility of a threshold condition occurring.  The skin effect may become an element in this threshold condition.  At this point one of the ‘thresholds’ involved was crossing over into the realm of ignorance, mine.
One potential I saw was that the device could start to act like the virtual photon power converter.  If this occurs before the core’s electric fields are physically useful, this would mean the transformer is not working as it was intended (at that specific magnetic/electric fields phase relationship).

If there is a potential for a threshold in one direction, then there may be a potential  for a threshold in another way that I can’t see.????????? :-\

You are not the only one who doesn’t know.   Recognition of ignorance is the beginning of wisdom.
Peace
steve

stvnjsha

Please forgive me for not responding sooner. 
If this is a conventional setup, please show me another device that uses a capacitor plate of one circuit as a conductor in another circuit -- please. (a patent search by an attorney has not found anything equivalent to this device despite its apparent fundamental simplicity)
In terms of the xformers, T4 was put in as an after thought.  It was put in as a buffer -- an isolation xformer.  It is there to protect the mixing transformer (T3) from capacitance or inductive load phase variations.
In terms of T2, it is the secondary of T2 -- through the capacitor plates -- with the primary of T3 that forms a closed conductive system that is to be excited by the seperate fields.
Please look at this a little closer. you may be surprised.

peace
stvnjsha 

Quote from: exnihiloest on October 11, 2010, 07:20:58 AM
http://www.i-am-a-i.org/free-energy/powerconverter.html

We see that a voltage generator is capacitively coupled to a current generator to feed a T3 transformer (T1, T2 and T4 are just intermediate transformers with no role relative to the principle).

It doesn't a matter there is a voltage generator, or a current generator, or two of them. To provide a voltage V and current I to a load, a voltage generator must generate V and I follows, or a current generator must generate I and V follows. When both are in parallel, each one participates in providing I/E. The type of source makes no difference.
The setup is very conventional. There is no reason to invoke "virtual photons" or to expect for OU.

stvnjsha

Here is a possible construction of the VPPC’s mixing capacitor.  Be advised that this is “seat of the pants” engineering and no numbers have been crunched.  This is what I would make and hopefully it could take up to 30-40kv.  The dimensions are just something I figured would help serve voltage isolation.
Peace

core

Quote from: stvnjsha on November 06, 2010, 12:40:16 AM
Here is a possible construction of the VPPC’s mixing capacitor.  Be advised that this is “seat of the pants” engineering and no numbers have been crunched.  This is what I would make and hopefully it could take up to 30-40kv.  The dimensions are just something I figured would help serve voltage isolation.
Peace

Nice concept should not be to difficult to build when I get there.

Respectfully,

Core

core

Been busy with work and have not had much time to experiment. I have had some time to read and organize my idea's. One thing that has been on my mind for a long time has been a 'suitable High Voltage' supply.  I know alot of people are using neon sign transformers, microwave xfr, car induction coils etc... but i really want something different.

I've done some reading on Tesla and I finally found my direction. For me it's difficult to 'change course' when my heart and mind move me in a certain direction. With the little time I've had I started building my HV power supply. It's actually a 'Impulse Generator'. I've included a wiring diagram. The diagram is not 100% correct I still have some work to do on it but I believe I am moving in the right direction because I have yet to see another of the same type.

Some values on the diagram are not filled in as I have not figured the correct value. Ultimately I will be sending sharp impulses into a primary coil. A half-wave will be split, or abruptly cut, so I get a rise from 0 volts to max. Alot of work still needs to be completed on the power supply but when done should be a handy unit for other experiments also.

Here is my preliminary wiring diagram its not 100% perfect yet but it will get there.

Respectfully,

Core