Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captret - Capacitor and Electret

Started by ibpointless2, October 19, 2010, 06:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

It seems that each time you recharge the captret it gets a higher voltage value.

Jesus

ibpointless2

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 22, 2010, 11:10:55 AM
It seems that each time you recharge the captret it gets a higher voltage value.

Jesus

Yes recharging anything gives you a higher voltage value, and letting the captret sit for some hours its voltage will raise above the voltage thats in the capacitor too. The captret is recharging itself when you connect the “o” with the “-“ and remove the connection and it will read a higher voltage due to recharging and thus you can used that recharge to power a load such as an LED, and if you let that sit for hours again just like a electret it will recharge it self but this time to a higher level then whats in the capacitor. Crazy  :o

With it getting a higher voltage value every time I recharge without affecting the main power in the capacitor itself; I think I may stubbled across overunity. Because you have the voltage of cap being charge to 100% and then the captret being able to perform a load over 1% without affecting the 100%, when you add it up I have over 100% power being produced. It kind of like a perpetual charge in the captret, but you need to supply the power to the capacitor first to get it and so long as the capacitor holds it charge (which most do for a long time) you will have a perpetual motion of charge that can perform work such as lighting an LED.  ;D

penno64

Hi IB,

Great work - I had a bit of a play and it does exactly what you say.

Please be careful that the DMM is not providing the charge to your cap.

To prove this, try your experiment without using the meter and see if it continues to light the led.

Kind Regards, Penno

ibpointless2

Quote from: penno64 on October 22, 2010, 03:01:39 PM
Hi IB,

Great work - I had a bit of a play and it does exactly what you say.

Please be careful that the DMM is not providing the charge to your cap.

To prove this, try your experiment without using the meter and see if it continues to light the led.

Kind Regards, Penno

Thanks,

I’ve tried it without the meter and the LED still lights up. All I need now is a circuit that allows the charging to build up to 2 volts then pass it through the LED to blink it and have the process continue and see how long it really does last.

SchubertReijiMaigo

Could the capacitor interacting with environement like ZPE or Aether ?
This is very intriguing phenomena, if you don't discharge the +- side when flash the LED with O and +, maybe a method to tap in the environement energy... Good job !!!