Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Did you notice the amount of erased free-energy videos on youtube?

Started by magnetmotorman, October 26, 2010, 11:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetmotorman

Supression?
CIA orders?
The key is simplicity.

Cap-Z-ro

In the future...if anybody comes up with the 'holy grail', just put it on 'facebook'...nothing ever disappears from 'favebook'.

Regards...

TinselKoala

Quote from: emmanux on October 26, 2010, 11:08:28 AM
Supression?
CIA orders?

Failure to work as advertised? Selling plans for something that doesn't work and cannot work?

Mistaken and embarrassed inventors? Pissed-off investors with nothing to show but a bunch of copper wire and magnets?

lwh

I haven't really noticed it myself, but the same or similar subject was raised here a while back - http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9532.0

Are you talking about video's by experimenters or video's just talking about free energy?  Video's come and go for various reasons, even if they're not being supressed.  People sometimes just delete their old video's, proven scammers get taken down...Is there anything in particular you're referring to?

In regards to Youtube in general though, I myself found a distinct change in Youtube's 'tone' a few months back when they did their big overhaul.  For a while there people's comments had no time stamp associated with them, which I found stifling of the conversations that can arise around video's, conversations which can lead to people making new connections and discoveries.  I mean, why make a comment, or even read them, if you don't know whether the previous comment was made five minutes or five years ago, if you know what I mean.  It also makes it easier to disregard 'challenging' subject matter if you don't know whether anyone else has bothered to comment on the video recently, if it has no 'currency' as it were.  Subtle points perhaps, but true nonetheless, for me anyway.   At the same time, as part of their 'updating', Youtube changed the way related video's appeared next to the video you were watching.  It's just my subjective impression, but I'm sure the way they used to do it was more likely to result in seeing more interesting and 'educational' video's.  Back then, before the changes, the related video's wouldn't be so specifically related to the one you were already watching, but could lead you to 'broadening your scope' on a subject.  Right after they changed things around though, you'd watch one video and all the video's related to it were almost the exact same video, leaving you with nowhere to go except onto a new subject entirely.  I didn't find any of the changes they made to their page layout a real improvement either.  And all the reasons they gave for the changes sounded superficial at best.

Anyway, that's my rant for the day, Youtube isn't what it was.  And when it comes to suppression, it's now easier for whoever's into that, to do that.  Was interesting too, I thought, that those changes to Youtube happened around the same time as some of the security agencies themselves started making public comments and announcements about their intentions to...control or influence the internet's content by adding more online manpower to it.  Then the whole net neutrality thing started up...

Okay, what the hell, while I'm here, and at the risk of going too far off topic.  About the internet in general...

From a certain point of view, it could be said that despite the apparent freedoms the internet has brought, it has more potential to be used against the people than to be used by them, that 'they' let us have our little inch of freedom to indulge in trivialities, because they knew that once we took it they'd be able to get their mile of extra control over people.  Just consider the lack of privacy that goes with every aspect of a persons internet use.  There is always someone, somewhere, with the ability to know exactly where you went, what you read, wrote, watched, listened to, bought, or downloaded while online.  Some users may be able to disguise or hide their online presence somewhat, but most people by far wouldn't know how to or even think to do so.  And those who do, automatically become objects of suspicion should their 'secrecy' be revealed.  Doesn't matter if you're innocent or guilty of any given thing, that's not the point.  The point is, there is no privacy on the internet.  And yet the internet is becoming more and more integral and essential to the way society runs.  So, yeah, how exactly is that supposed to help us all get where we're supposed to be going?  Who exactly is worthy of having such oversight and control over others?  The more dependent we become on the net the more dependent we become on the mercy of those with the power to influence it and, literally, switch it off or shut down access to parts of it as they see fit.  So what freedoms have we gained exactly by doing that?  And what might we have lost and be risking?  It's my current opinion that the true potential of the internet hasn't yet been realized, and that it might not be until it can be used by the powers that be as a means of shocking a global populace into exhibiting a pre-determined response.  The way people connect via the internet and mobile phones nowadays is a fruit rapidly ripening and being readied for the picking.  What happens when there's a system in place that can allow staged events to create controlled hysteria and reactionary thinking to spread like wildfire on and unprecedented scale? What happens when what is seen by many to be an alternative to the mainstream media becomes the latest and greatest and most effective tool ever for social engineering and manipulation?   I can't see the people that are into that sort of manipulation being able to resist at least trying to use the modern media in the same way they've used every other form throughout history.

magnetmotorman

That is a good reason: They do scam, and try to erase evidence?
Recently the guy of WITTs tried scam me.
The key is simplicity.