Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Did you notice the amount of erased free-energy videos on youtube?

Started by magnetmotorman, October 26, 2010, 11:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

Actually OU has been achieved so long ago, sadly its all more a scam now days to make money off of such,,all the while pretending it has not been discovered yet, its kind of like a charity taking money to find a cure, but they never do, cause if they did, the donations end, and it all goes over to another corporation, perhaps big pharma,,who then sells it,,and then they make all the money,,some business even tho it works,for some,,does not benefit humanity as a whole! Ill give you a simple example of OU, take one capacitor, charge it on a battery for one second, all the while do the test that shows how much of the battery drained while doing this,,how much charge went into the capacitor while doing this,,and how much came out of the capacitor and for how long as it was drained. Now you have your basic math to play with. Then repeat the experiment, but wire 10 capacitors in parallel, charge them for a second, and then after they are charged connect them all in series,,and drain them, what was the results, compare the math, you get more output that way then input, in relation to amperage and current out,,then what was used to charge them in parallel. Strange how business is,, its always about the benefits of the few and rarely about the benefits of the many. But such is life I guess,,just saying..

SchubertReijiMaigo

1) I'am doubtfull with your exemple with your capacitor: you cannot create energy by connecting them in serie/parallel.. this is conventional circuitery...
2) In this world, we lives in a comercial world: so if an inventor can make money with OU, we cannot blame it for this...
3) OU is for the "humanity": cheap unlimited energy can reduce the cost of the life and production, and help the depressing global economy, but I'am doubtfull that everything can be "FREE" even with OU production, an electrical company that use FE devices can have maintenance fees for exemple.
4) Tomorrow I build a true FE device, BP, Total and Exxon propose me 10 billions dollars in a Tax haven, to close my mouth about this, you reject an offer like this without reflexion seriously, even for "the sake of humanity" stuff ?
5) "Actually OU has been achieved so long ago" --> I'am not sure about this...
This is very difficult to obtain reliable information, and correct measurement, rarely even anything about self looping, only some legend like this: "the inventor "A" have invented a device "B" that convert ZPE field into electricity, he have powered his home many years, but unfortunalety was killed by CIA or the patent was bought by multinational "C" and energy company "D"..."
6) Is this a good solution to distribute massively FE devices into the population, if you have FE devices you can make large scale weapons, so FE is a concept to avoid war for energy (oil, gaz, uranium, etc), so is this the best solution ? I think human population is doesn't mature to deal officialy with FE devices... even with conventional technology we can destroy entirely the planet (nuclear weapon)...

stevensrd1

@ Schurbert
You really just dont know do you,,and as to your comment in number 4, BP proposed you ten billion dollars, come on get real. Do you think anyone with half a brain,,is going to believe that?? First of all BP did not offer you 10 billion dollars, simply because they would not offer that much,,and second of all if they did, you would have taken the money lol. And as to my previous statement about the capacitor, well you do the math, if you just dont want to believe that,,its ok, believe what you want, but no one is going to believe BP offered you 10 billion dollars,,and you refused,,HA...

SchubertReijiMaigo

LOL,  read once again my post, I NEVER SAID BP OFFER ME 10 BILLIONS, (I think if you have a WORKING large scale OU device 10 billions dollars by several company and governement is not too much !!!) they have more to lose than your 10 billions if you reveal your WORKING DEVICE not a scam or a 10 milliwatts flashing led toy. For your sake BP doesn't have offered me 10 billions, because I have not invented a large scale FE device, unfortunately.
For the series/parallels capacitors just read law and equation about this circuitries. The net output is always the same of the input minus loss...
Exept if your special capacitor draw energy from environement, ZPE, time, space, whatever you want...

stevensrd1

AH indeed, you are correct, your English is a bit off,,but in number 4 you forgot to say "if" and without an "if" it sounded like you stated it as a statement,,not an "if statement" lol but yes I understand now. But I would never ask so much,,that much is the kind of money that would get one killed, in fact I have offered a few ideas for free,,if you look up my name in the post. And Ill leave this one as it is,,best wishes,,stephen...