Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3D Layout Proposal for Perodic Table According to Harmonics

Started by Hope, October 04, 2010, 04:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judges

The Ultimate answer.
Now just to understand what it is saying????????
Joe in Texas

Hope

Great input and links, THANKS.   Anyone have ideas on how to find a formula to use on each element to log its resonate harmonic?   Mandellas created by resonation seem to show patterns that change according to the physical material and frequency used.   Even the first three elements would give us a pattern.   

david lambright

hope!....excellent topic!...i am very interested!.....PS, did you ever get your device working?....anyway, good stuff!...david

simann

wow power leveling
In MMORPG.com Industry Relations Manager Garrett Fuller's latest column about TERA, he takes a look at the just-announced changes to the Item System that the game will employ wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
TERA developers seem to have a good handle on the idea that players want a unique look and they are working to make that happen. Check out Garrett's thoughts about the Item System and then add your thoughts on our forums wow power leveling.
World of Warcraft power leveling
Just yesterday TERA came out with an item report on its new site. The game is looking to make some great changes in how we view MMO loot and gives some ideas on what players can expect in terms of armor, weapons, and equipment World of Warcraft power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
This is something I have always felt very strongly about. The look and equipment on your character really defines your personality as a player. TERA has some good ideas when it comes to loot, let’s go through what they have announced world of warcraft power leveling.