Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

**UN-CENSORED" Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit ??

Started by fuzzytomcat, October 27, 2010, 12:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Since you see fit to repeat your own posts, let me also re-iterate mine.  And mine requires an answer.  Yours certainly does not.

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on November 01, 2010, 06:48:41 PM
And while I'm at it Glen.  Just think for a bit - in the quiet lonely hours of the early morning - what If?  What IF you had controlled this appalling greedy need for SOLE DISCOVERY AND REPRESENTATIVE AUTHORITY - IF you had found enough generosity in that bedevilled character that is your soul - to acknowledge the NEED for the promotion of that thesis - IF you had supported, wholeheartedly, the evidence in those miles and miles of data - then INDEED we would, today, NOT be debating these results and the ENTIRE WORLD would have been made cogniscant of these facts.  You single handedly,  actually let me correct that - you and Harvey, together, managed to ABORT that event - and THAT was my mission in those long, long, long hours of hard work that I invested in that exercise.  I've said it before.  You have damaged yourself - which is irrelevant.  You have definitely attempted to DAMAGE some vital technology.  Go read my Scridb tribute to the super troll again.  It's all there.

R

Rosemary Ainslie

Apologies. I should have reposted this one first.

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on November 01, 2010, 06:29:50 PM
Oh Good God.  You have NO IDEA what you've done Glen.  Not only intellectual suicide but some sad hope that it was somehow aborted.  Your name is on a paper.  One does not publish a paper if you do not wholly and entirely uphold the facts in that paper.  It's meant to be a testament to the truth.  Not something that you dance around forever after.  And that paper details a slew of links to blocked files??   That means you no longer support the information in that paper.  YET you keep that paper on your Scribd file.  Which of these two facts are a LIE?  Because they can't BOTH be true.  Your questions and denials and mutterings of the results on that circuit - your denial of my rights to association of the experiment, the paper, the thesis - your propagandising to Tektronix - your sad little contributions here - your tireless efforts to get me banned - your objections to the inclusion of the thesis.  ALL THIS - are testament to your TOTAL INABILITY TO ACT HONOURABLY OR TO KEEP YOUR WORD. 

THAT IS THE ISSUE.  You can have links all over the world - in your name or in anyone else's - the fact is that you even deny the source of this your knowledge and instead of showing the SLIGHTEST acknowledgement you CHARGE through thread after thread, forum after forum, trying to blacken my name.  Are you entirely unaware of the fact that grown men, decent men, honourable men DO NOT BEHAVE LIKE THIS?  Do you really think you're doing yourself any favour - or me any real damage?  You're so hopelessly misguided.  The worst of it is that I assumed as Harvey was supporting all this that you were acting under his advisement.  But it appears you can do all this damage to yourself, all by yourself.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on November 01, 2010, 07:10:11 PM
Since you see fit to repeat your own posts, let me also re-iterate mine.  And mine requires an answer.  Yours certainly does not.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9898.msg262593#msg262593 ( Reply #112 on: November 01, 2010)

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on November 01, 2010, 12:48:27 AM
Howdy reading members and guests,

Rosemary's comments or claims all outlined in my publicly posted claim above and thought readers would be able to find the quoted words but it appears not, there's to many posts 1000's to sift through ..... I have no pleasure repeating them again, but really need too now.

The word Rosemary uses loosely always concerning the rejected IEEE paper submittal of "WE", is not in my word's and at best misleading, I can speak for myself on my Tests.

Items 1 through 5 will be referenced one at a time to avoid the hundreds of pages and thousands of responses in the thread, many will be from Rosemary Ainslie in a attempt to bury the evidence in pages of nonsense postings hiding the truth from the members and reading guests.

ITEM NUMBER 1 has been covered now in POST #91 http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9898.msg262460#msg262460 and POST #106 http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9898.msg262544#msg262544 on Rosemary Ainslie withholding a "Complete WORKING "QUANTUM" COP>17 EXPERIMENTAL DEVICES" knowing and willfully has hidden it from the Open Source Community after July, 13 2009

This is without a response of any kind a quick attack, misrepresentation or allegation somehow defending her "HER OWN QUOTED WORDS" from a Energetic Forum post #551 http://www.energeticforum.com/60279-post511.html  on July 13, 2009

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM NUMBER 2

WORKING COMPONENTS OF A "QUANTUM" COP>17 EXPERIMENTAL DEVICES WITHHELD FROM OPEN SOURCE

http://www.energeticforum.com/59541-post322.html    POST #322  07-07-2009

I will also, subject to my son's return - try and get some video information our on our own circuit. It is the same as the box that was sent to ABB for their replication purposes. Some years after their tests, they contacted me and asked what they were to do with that box.

Why were the October 2002 Quantum COP>17 experimental components knowing and willfully hidden from the Open Source Community after July 07, 2009 ??

1) It's not a COP>17 device
    2) It's being hidden because of "errors" in the Quantum article electronic diagram, electrical calculations and recorded data
    3) It's being hidden because of Intellectual Property Rights of Rosemary Ainslie, Investors or others involved in South Africa
    4) It's being hidden because of a requirement for a 100% "Independent" verification of any experimental device close to the self authored October 2002 Quantum article context or content for a self serving Academic thesis paper
    5) Secret hidden alternative motives
    6) ??

TAKE YOUR PICK - 1 through 6 ( or all )

Again, some would try to lead you in belief of destroying, dismantling or even loosing a incredible device components that has a COP>17 ..... who in their right mind would do something as stupid as this,  especially anytime "AFTER" the date of July 07, 2009 of the Open Source posting ....

And mine requires an answer.  Yours certainly does not.

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys,

This is where I beg out.  What's now being attempted is done in the forlorn hope that so much repetition will force my unhappy insights off the thread - and into oblivion.  LOL.  Anyway guys.  I'll spare you all another repetition of my own.  He's still asking those same questions which answers he's now trying to hide from the page.

LOL
Rosemary.

truthbeknown

Quote from: truthbeknown on October 30, 2010, 06:01:58 PM

Regarding #4 Has anyone found a difference between Her Thesis and Ed's Thesis?

(http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7929.msg262502#msg262502)

::)
Truthbeknown
J.

Sit down with a cuppy and see what you think.....

J.