Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

**UN-CENSORED" Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit ??

Started by fuzzytomcat, October 27, 2010, 12:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Oh Good God.  You have NO IDEA what you've done Glen.  Not only intellectual suicide but some sad hope that it was somehow aborted.  Your name is on a paper.  One does not publish a paper if you do not wholly and entirely uphold the facts in that paper.  It's meant to be a testament to the truth.  Not something that you dance around forever after.  And that paper details a slew of links to blocked files??   That means you no longer support the information in that paper.  YET you keep that paper on your Scribd file.  Which of these two facts are a LIE?  Because they can't BOTH be true.  Your questions and denials and mutterings of the results on that circuit - your denial of my rights to association of the experiment, the paper, the thesis - your propagandising to Tektronix - your sad little contributions here - your tireless efforts to get me banned - your objections to the inclusion of the thesis.  ALL THIS - are testament to your TOTAL INABILITY TO ACT HONOURABLY OR TO KEEP YOUR WORD. 

THAT IS THE ISSUE.  You can have links all over the world - in your name or in anyone else's - the fact is that you even deny the source of this your knowledge and instead of showing the SLIGHTEST acknowledgement you CHARGE through thread after thread, forum after forum, trying to blacken my name.  Are you entirely unaware of the fact that grown men, decent men, honourable men DO NOT BEHAVE LIKE THIS?  Do you really think you're doing yourself any favour - or me any real damage?  You're so hopelessly misguided.  The worst of it is that I assumed as Harvey was supporting all this that you were acting under his advisement.  But it appears you can do all this damage to yourself, all by yourself.

Edited.  Added commas.

Rosemary Ainslie

And while I'm at it Glen.  Just think for a bit - in the quiet lonely hours of the early morning - what If?  What IF you had controlled this appalling greedy need for SOLE DISCOVERY AND REPRESENTATIVE AUTHORITY - IF you had found enough generosity in that bedevilled character that is your soul - to acknowledge the NEED for the promotion of that thesis - IF you had supported, wholeheartedly, the evidence in those miles and miles of data - then INDEED we would, today, NOT be debating these results and the ENTIRE WORLD would have been made cogniscant of these facts.  You single handedly,  actually let me correct that - you and Harvey, together, managed to ABORT that event - and THAT was my mission in those long, long, long hours of hard work that I invested in that exercise.  I've said it before.  You have damaged yourself - which is irrelevant.  You have definitely attempted to DAMAGE some vital technology.  Go read my Scridb tribute to the super troll again.  It's all there.

R

scotty1

Hey Rosemary, what a mess!
Certainly shows alot about people.

If you are really interested to know about Ed's work, then I will show you, but it takes time, and so far nobody has taken the time to learn.
I've spent alot of time reading your magnet theory.
--------------
It seems to me that progress has become second to personal ego in many forms.
Maybe everyone needs some philosophy along with their experiments.
I hope it all pans out for the best.
Meanwhile....I'll be in my shed...working.

Scotty.

fuzzytomcat

Howdy reading members and guests,

@ Rosemary ...... please read again

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on November 01, 2010, 06:29:50 PM
Oh Good God.  You have NO IDEA what you've done Glen.  Not only intellectual suicide but some sad hope that it was somehow aborted.  Your name is on a paper.  One does not publish a paper if you do not wholly and entirely uphold the facts in that paper.  It's meant to be a testament to the truth.  Not something that you dance around forever after.  And that paper details a slew of links to blocked files??   That means you no longer support the information in that paper.  YET you keep that paper on your Scribd file.  Which of these two facts are a LIE?  Because they can't BOTH be true.  Your questions and denials and mutterings of the results on that circuit - your denial of my rights to association of the experiment the paper the thesis - your propagandising to Tektronix - your sad little contributions here - your tireless efforts to get me banned - your objections to the inclusion of the thesis.  ALL THIS - are testament to your TOTAL INABILITY TO ACT HONOURABLY OR TO KEEP YOUR WORD. 

THAT IS THE ISSUE.  You can have links all over the world - in your name or in anyone else's - the fact is that you even deny the source of this your knowledge and instead of showing the SLIGHTEST acknowledgement you CHARGE through thread after thread, forum after forum, trying to blacken my name.  Are you entirely unaware of the fact that grown men, decent men, honourable men DO NOT BEHAVE LIKE THIS?  Do you really think you're doing yourself any favour - or me any real damage?  You're so hopelessly misguided.  The worst of it is that I assumed as Harvey was supporting all this that you were acting under his advisement.  But it appears you can do all this damage to yourself, all by yourself.

http://www.energeticforum.com/93746-post74.html   POST #74

Originally Posted by Harvey  View Post
Thanks Glen,

As always I am impressed by your work

I was trying to do some basic calculations on how long your two batteries can sustain a 5.5 watt load. I come up with about 104 hours, does that sound right? They are each 12Ah batteries so there is 24Ah of charge in them. A basic DC breakdown is 5.5W / 24V = 0.229A. 24Ah / 0.229A = 104 hours.

So all we need to do now is run for more than 104 hours on those batteries and we have pretty good proof that we have extra energy coming from somewhere else And that's not even counting the lost energy in MOSFET or CSR to heat. Good Stuff!

ETA: Oh, I almost forgot - if we conclude that those Gel-Cell (edit: wait, those or Liquid Acid?) batteries are discharged when they reach 10V each, then that would be a drop of 4V over the 104 hours. That would give us a 0.0385V (38.5mV) drop per hour. So for the 5 hours we would have expected a minimum of 193mV drop not counting the energy spent on the MOSFET and CSR. Our results show only 110mV drop in that time frame, 83mV short of the linear projection. So you can see why we think we are getting energy from somewhere. Either that, or our battery discharge is not linear And BTW, it only gets better for us if we conclude the battery voltage should be lower than 10V when discharged (of course we all know that the battery voltage needs to be measured under specific load conditions)

Hey Harvey,

I'm sorry it took so long to do a detailed overview of the "LIVE" broadcast I did in the "Open Source Research and Development" channel on the January 9, 2010 5 Hour non stop video recording.

This video as you are aware is one of the best ever recorded representation of the preferred mode of operation but only in a non stop 5 Hour video. I'm sure that many members and guests don't realize the difficulty in capturing this effect for the purpose of recording the data properly and if given the time looking at the recorded video everyone can see the problems that we face in getting accurate data.

The constant 24 volt battery bank voltage fluctuations going up and down the Mosfet "drain" spike oscillating from 500 to 900 volts, battery voltage down the Mosfet spikes, battery voltage up the Mosfet voltage to normal operating range, back and forth over and over.

I have tried to get as close to this mode of operation in   Test #13    which was used in the IEEE submittal Open Source Evaluation of Power Transients Generated to Improve Performance Coefficient of Resistive Heating Systems the team including yourself did, and in   Test #22 but never being able to record the data scientifically correct because of the circuits complex oscillating waveforms. I don't think everyone, members and guests understands that the Test #13 was done with a Tektronix TDS 3054C which has a maximum resolution of 10K of data spread over a 10 x 10 grid or divisions so each one has 1k of data samples separately for each of the 4 channels. The data collected in Test #22 was with a Tektronix DPO 3054 which has a maximum resolution of 5M of data, but I used the 100K which is spread over the same 10 x 10 grid or divisions so each one has 10k of data samples separately for each of the 4 channels ..... ten ( 10 ) times the data of the TDS 3054C used in Test #13.

The problem being we need to find a method of capturing the data continuously in real time, there's nothing wrong with Tektronix TDS 3054C or the DPO 3054 these are the finest instruments I've ever used and are extremely accurate, but if you push the acquire button at the wrong time you can appear to get conflicting or skewed data, not the case .... were you before the spike, during the spike or after the spike when the data was collected. I had a allotted dedicated set time to record the data, It was the time frame I used with the 6 minutes or as fast as the data could be physically collected with the finest equipment I had at my disposal.

I am in total agreement with you that something "good" is happening in the Mosfet Heating Circuit and can be plainly seen in the recorded videos, we just need to somehow get a streaming real time data recording. Maybe by somehow obtaining a   Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers from Tektronix or some other method to verify the data findings as you suggested, the equipment I previously used as good as it is, just isn't enough to totally capture what is occurring during the preferred mode of operation.

Best Regards,
Glen
:)

NO DENIAL OF SOME KIND OF "COP" OPERATION .......... UN-CONCLUSIVE TESTS DUE TO BETTER EQUIPMENT USED IN TESTS #17 through TEST #22 ( Tektronix DPO 3054 )

I am in total agreement with you that something "good" is happening in the Mosfet Heating Circuit and can be plainly seen in the recorded videos, we just need to somehow get a streaming real time data recording. Maybe by somehow obtaining a   Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers  from Tektronix or some other method to verify the data findings as you suggested, the equipment I previously used as good as it is, just isn't enough to totally capture what is occurring during the preferred mode of operation.

WHAT HIDDEN AND DELETED FILES ??

Panacea-BOCAF On-Line University - (complete file)
http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Rosemary%20Ainslie%20COP17%20Heater%20Technology.pdf  ( non-stop ongoing 290 page - 15.47MB PDF file )

Energetic Forum - "Mosfet Heating Circuits" (complete file)
http://www.energeticforum.com/inductive-resistor/5359-mosfet-heating-circuits.html   ( February 06,2010 )

Open Source Reasearch and Development "LIVE" 24/7 web broadcasting (with video library)
http://www.livestream.com/opensourceresearchanddevelopment

PREFERRED MODE OF OPERATION - 5-Hour "NON STOP" video recordings of live broadcasts
http://www.livestream.com/opensourceresearchanddevelopment/video?clipId=pla_6d255c76-9e9a-42ae-a565-fbc698e0b6df  (Tektronix TDS 3054C - January 9, 2010)
http://www.livestream.com/opensourceresearchanddevelopment/video?clipId=pla_b2e705b9-bf90-4bee-8009-2b323d8bc7ae (Tektronix 2445A - January 24,2010)
http://www.livestream.com/opensourceresearchanddevelopment/video?clipId=pla_12671fda-04e2-403e-8560-ab593683a646 (Tektronix DPO 3054 - January 31, 2010)

Microsoft SkyDrive Public - ** FILE REPOSITORY ** Mosfet Heating Circuit (complete photo, image and data gallery)
http://cid-6b7817c40bb20460.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Mosfet%20Heater

Microsoft SkyDrive Public - ** FILE REPOSITORY ** Rosemary Ainslie (complete Quantum article data, patent applications information)
http://cid-6b7817c40bb20460.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Ainslie

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello Scotty.  Always nice to see you around.   ;D

Ed's up there with my heros Scotty.  I'm always happy to learn more.  And I'll think of you beavering away in your shed.  For my part I'm wasting way too much time - yet again - trying to HALT the damage that Glen and Harvey are busy trying to manage.

Take good care there
Kindest regards,
Rosie.