Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

**UN-CENSORED" Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit ??

Started by fuzzytomcat, October 27, 2010, 12:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 27, 2010, 11:30:20 PM
i'm talking about posts like this silly girl...
quote taken from: http://www.energeticforum.com/inductive-resistor/5250-cop-17-heater-rosemary-ainslie-part-2-a.html#post82355
one can click on either of the two image links in my quote of your post and see that the images have been removed by the account owner @ photobucket (you, glen a lettenmaier) or click on the hyperlink above and view your post directly @ energetic church...

so what ..... can't you read the responses and the links ??

EVERYTHING WAS MOVED @ ENERGETIC FORUM !!!!

NOTHING WAS HIDDEN OR IS HIDDEN !!!!

PANACEA BOCAF HAD NO INTERRUPTION OF IMAGES OR DATA IN THERE "PDF" THAT IS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN !!!

of course you would know this if you actually did a replication or my modified replication .... just a little one ....

truthbeknown

Quote from: truthbeknown on October 27, 2010, 03:35:37 AM

I guess Loner missed this comment but she will read and post here just as day follows night.
And who cares that you don't like me Rosemary because nobody ever asked you to. And really, reviving a thread is what you do everyday with your COP>17 thread. If nobody comments on it then you have to say some Blah Blah to keep it on the front page just as you have done on every forum you have posted in.  So really, what some people would like to see are pictures and videos of the work you say is being conducted "on campus." So you say you can't post the parts list and so on because of "thieves" so how about some pics and videos? We have to wonder why?
I'm sure the collaborators could shed some light on things but so could you with some effort. You are so good at deleting posts that don't suit you and editing even your own posts its pretty hard to understand your agenda. I hope this thread can truly show all the truths about your whatever device.

???
J.

Still no pictures or videos of YOUR CAMPUS ACTIVITIES? People have read the many promises of such but no delivery yet.

:o
J.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 28, 2010, 12:08:25 AM
I rest my case.  You are determined to HIDE from easy public access - data that DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU.

So.  There you have it readers.  Glen poses as an promoter of Open Source and IN FACT does not support open source at all.  I'm still not sure of the agenda.  But I would strongly recommend that you treat any intervention here on this thread and in this forum with a required circumspection.  Right now he is intending - yet again - to try and HOUND ME OUT of another forum.  That's the only purpose of this thread.   

Regards,
Rosemary

Well it's evident you can't read at all your intentions are of complete character assassination with your vulgar allegations without a shred of proof shows the members and guests just what kind of person you are .......

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on October 28, 2010, 12:16:45 AM

EVERYTHING WAS MOVED @ ENERGETIC FORUM !!!!

PANACEA BOCAF HAD NO INTERRUPTION OF IMAGES OR DATA IN THERE "PDF" THAT IS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN !!!

of course you would know this if you actually did a replication or my modified replication .... just a little one ....
so what? so what does everything at energetic church being moved have to do with images hosted @ photobucket.com? are you trying to tell me that when reverend aaron or whatever admin moved all the posts @ energetic church that somehow it moved things from photobucket.com? get effing serious man, do you know what an absolute href is versus a relative href? the links for your deleted images i posted above are ABSOLUTE hrefs!! that means the 'path' is not relative to where your post is or where your post gets moved to... to say it another way, your photobucket images will NOT be deleted, moved or relocated just because your post was. so glen a lettenmaier, since aaron didn't remove those images from your photobucket account, who did? harvey? who?
where is this image?
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/fuzzytomcat/RA_COP_11-26-09.jpg
or this one?
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/fuzzytomcat/RA_COP_Components_01_11-26-09.jpg
that are missing from this post:
http://www.energeticforum.com/inductive-resistor/5250-cop-17-heater-rosemary-ainslie-part-2-a.html#post82355
why would you delete them from photobucket glen? it costs you no bandwidth, nor does it cost energetic church bandwidth when your pictures are hosted @ photobucket.com. the bandwidth used is photobucket.com's
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on October 28, 2010, 12:16:45 AM

REALLY?  Then why the need to zip those files?  You pretend to a moral authority which is actually
entirely bereft.  But have your say here Glen.  I very much doubt that so much malice can ever be
entirely bottled.  I think it may help to express it.  I'm not that concerned about your posts.  You
carry no authority and your language skills are somewhat wanting.  And there are very few people
who respect what you've done, are doing and probably will always continue to do.  But as you're
entirely unaware of this - then that's your problem.  You're carping on this forum will only give ever
greater exposure to the technology - which is my only interest.  And - when and if your claims get
outrageous - I think I can more or less manage them.  I hope so anyway.  LOL

Rosemary

ADDED