Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

**UN-CENSORED" Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit ??

Started by fuzzytomcat, October 27, 2010, 12:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 27, 2010, 02:27:59 AM
guys - I won't interfer with the posting here.  Glen is deleting my posts.  and frankly - the subject is too too boring.  Have fun.

Rosmary

LIE NUMBER ONE

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 27, 2010, 10:21:37 PM
i'll be your huckleberry...
ashtweth's quote taken from: http://www.energeticforum.com/inductive-resistor/5250-cop-17-heater-rosemary-ainslie-part-2-a-8.html#post87945

SILLY BOY !!

All the data was moved from the COP 17 Heater | Rosemary Ainslie and COP 17 Heater | Rosemary Ainslie | Part 2 thread to the Mosfet Heating Circuits thread on 02-06-2010 @ 10:53 PM ....... it "NEVER" left Energetic Forum or Panacea BOCAF.

http://www.energeticforum.com/inductive-resistor/5359-mosfet-heating-circuits.html

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on October 27, 2010, 10:38:19 PM
SILLY BOY !!

All the data was moved from the COP 17 Heater | Rosemary Ainslie and COP 17 Heater | Rosemary Ainslie | Part 2 thread to the Mosfet Heating Circuits thread on 02-06-2010 @ 10:53 PM ....... it "NEVER" left Energetic Forum or Panacea BOCAF.

http://www.energeticforum.com/inductive-resistor/5359-mosfet-heating-circuits.html

then why is ashtweth saying you deleted data SILLY GIRL?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on October 27, 2010, 10:38:19 PM
SILLY BOY !!

REALLY?  ALL that data available?  Give me a link that I can see this is true. 

Rosemary

NOPE.  Don't bother.  You've DEFINITELY REMOVED DATA FROM EASY ACCESS.  I want the scope shots - the download data - and the rest from ALL THE TESTS.  Links to obscure sites DON'T WORK.  That's only accessible by some people.  NOT by the wider public.  And certainly NOT by us in Africa.  You've DEFINITELY DELETED AND REMOVED DATA AND HAVE ONLY LEFT SELECT EDITED PARTS - BITS AND PIECES - PARTS OF THE PICTURE.  NOT THE WHOLE CATASTROPHE.  That, unfortunately, means my criticism holds.

And how you could ever remove any of it - when it was first made available to the public - entirely defeats me.  The joke was that having deleted it how could you ever expect Tektronix to lend you another machine?  Good God.  You're shameless.  And it's REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION.  Are you trying to prevent the reading public from learning about these results?  Do you really think it's yours to do with what you please?  EXTRAORDINARY.  WHAT are you doing on these forums.  Open source means it should be OPEN.  NOT HIDDEN.  Can you bend your mind around that? 

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 27, 2010, 10:40:57 PM
then why is ashtweth saying you deleted data SILLY GIRL?

Ask him ..... I didn't say it .....