Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ground breaking work of Frank Znidarsic (Cold Fusion & Anti-gravity explained)

Started by gravityblock, November 19, 2010, 01:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

void109

Hi GB - I've commented on your reverse engineering of Steorn's principle of operation, also as mentioned there, been watching S4T's videos as they are released.  Since it sounds like you've got a handle on the matter, I'm hoping you can help me with some details I'm struggling with.  Not going to bury you with questions, I just want to bounce some ideas off of you to see if I've got the right idea.

I understand (or think I do) from the videos that the proposition is that:  If you can match the speed of light (em wave) in a medium with the speed of sound (mechanical resonance) in the nucleus of the atom(s) that comprise the medium, then energy transfer into or across that medium will be 100% because you've matched the impedance of these two variables (speed of light and frequency of the mechanical resonance in the nucleus).

Is my understanding correct, from what you understand?  Would you mind correcting any mistakes?

That's very interesting, if correct.  I'm a physics noob by far, and maybe those obstacles are far from simple to overcome.  But to have a clearly defined problem... Identifying (correctly) the problem is half of the solution!  Not sure if that was first said by someone important or who it was ;)

gravityblock

Quote from: void109 on November 30, 2010, 12:10:27 PM
Hi GB - I've commented on your reverse engineering of Steorn's principle of operation, also as mentioned there, been watching S4T's videos as they are released.  Since it sounds like you've got a handle on the matter, I'm hoping you can help me with some details I'm struggling with.  Not going to bury you with questions, I just want to bounce some ideas off of you to see if I've got the right idea.

I understand (or think I do) from the videos that the proposition is that:  If you can match the speed of light (em wave) in a medium with the speed of sound (mechanical resonance) in the nucleus of the atom(s) that comprise the medium, then energy transfer into or across that medium will be 100% because you've matched the impedance of these two variables (speed of light and frequency of the mechanical resonance in the nucleus).

Is my understanding correct, from what you understand?  Would you mind correcting any mistakes?

That's very interesting, if correct.  I'm a physics noob by far, and maybe those obstacles are far from simple to overcome.  But to have a clearly defined problem... Identifying (correctly) the problem is half of the solution!  Not sure if that was first said by someone important or who it was ;)

That's pretty much the basic idea and is my current understanding of it also.  The electronic structure is where the speed of light in the "electron cloud" slows down to match the speed of mechanical waves in the nucleur structure.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

CompuTutor

I applaud your efforts to keep us all here
up to date on these postings GravityBlock.

Sadly, (Google)-YouTube is satisfied to slam us
with a "Most Popular" as a default sort order
to keep up the best traffic-to-cost ratio
on their standard browser website.

Every time I visit a member by name,
I have to sort "By Date" forceably sadly.

They chose to hide qualifiers behind those java buttons,
instead of updating the URL path so us mere mortals
could make links that sort correctly in the first place.
(Please advise if you know the URL qualifiers to do this !)

Fortunately, that doesn't seem palatable
to the makers of mobile apps, and they won.

http://m.youtube.com/profile?gl=US&hl=en&user=seattle4truth

this is (by default) sorted by DATE,
and has the option to force HD by default.

Now admittadly,
he has decided to change music and repost them,
so they are not in perfect order by date now...

But this is the best bet to quickly see
if a new one has been posted yet,
without mucking with YouTube defaults
every friggin time one visits.

Hope this helps

Give it a try.

XS-NRG