Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The paradox of overunity

Started by Low-Q, December 24, 2010, 09:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberty

Overunity is commonly experienced nearly every day.  Most employees of companies are expected to produce more than they cost.  If they didn't, the company wouldn't be profitable...

Magnetism is produced on a constant basis.  It comes from an energy source that is constantly present.  The question is how do we tap into the energy it has, so that it is useful outside of it's natural system? 

Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

Gwandau

Of course there is no such thing as over unity.

But we still may produce results which looks like over unity,
like a magnet motor that may run for hundreds of years,
or a HHO-system that makes us run cars on water.

But this is not over unity, it's just a somewhat more efficent way
than we've hitherto been capable of in harnessing matter and energy.

I recommend you all to read "Energy From The Vacum" by Tom Bearden.

It is all about our depth of understanding, and nothing about over unity.

Anyone explaining a water driven car as over unity just expresses his
lack of understanding in addition to a conformity with the orthodox scientific outlook.

So you are perfectly right as far as I am concerned, Vidar.

But I really thought everybody on this forum were crystal clear about this.

The name of this forum is of course just a nice teaser, a perfect artistic touch to a
home page that concentrates on new energy.

Gwandau

Omnibus

Don't say "of course there is no such thing as overunity" since the truth is the opposite, that is, of course, there is overunity.

Ar-el-es

I'm not sure why or how anyone can say that there is an overunity "device" already in existence. ??? If there was then they would have already won the overunity prize.

Overunity in the sense that is explained in the prize critirea is still technically not overunity. It's basically just a device that doesn't use conventional means; i.e. petro, wind, solar, etc, etc to create free energy or rather energy at low cost. This is definitely possible and has probably been achieved already but I'm afraid that either the inventors were silenced or they silenced themselves.

Now overunity in the sense defined by others means that the device creates more power than it uses but it doesn't use any outside power or material to continue working. That would be like having a ciruit that uses a 9v 1.5A battery to get things started but it's output is greater than 9V 1.5A. Or there is no battery involved and a simple crank or lever starts the machine and it outputs power without ever stopping. Machines or rather toys that spin indefinetly aren't an overunity device unless there is an actual output that can be used to do something else besides keeping the toy going.

IMO a gravity wheel is the most likely winner of the prize unless we can tap the power from the aether. I wouldn't call it an overunity device but rather a free energy device. I just won't argue the point because I'd like that prize money. ;)

CTG Labs

Hi,

Surely power where cogs are concerned is the product of torque and rpm?  If cogs are used after a motor to lift a heavy weight then torque is increased but speed is decreased but the power output  as the product of the two remains the same.

Please could you explain what I missed and where the overunity is in a simple cog?

Regards,

Dave.

Quote from: rama1 on December 24, 2010, 07:39:13 PM
??? why does everybody say there,s no such thing as over unity when a simple cog or gears produces over unity " the power to turn the wheel once with a cog & gears the wheel will turn more times with same amount of power. magnets can push & pull why not use that energy for good & the magnet wont need re-magnetising for around 4 hundred years in that time more power can be made then what it take to re charge the magnet full stop there,s no defying physics "the laws of physics need to be updated thats all