Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oscilloscope?

Started by Taylor1992, December 29, 2010, 11:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Hey buddy, go get yourself a scope and stop bothering people here and calling them names. What a prick.

MrMag

Taylor is right. He asked a simple question about recommendations on where to purchase a scope.

I really don't think he's planning on submitting an article in some journal.

Taylor, I usually purchase my scopes on eBay. The higher the frequency the better. It all comes down to how much you want to spend. Even a 10-20mHz scope would be good to start out with. You can pick them up relatively cheap. There are sites that sell second hand test equipment but they seem to ask a little more then what you can find on eBay. Maybe try Kijijji. They even have a section "looking to buy". Someone out there has one that wants to get rid of it.

I do have a spare Tektronics scope that I might part with. PM me if you are interested. I'm not even sure but I think it's 50mHz.

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on December 31, 2010, 10:42:44 AM
Hey buddy, go get yourself a scope and stop bothering people here and calling them names. What a prick.

Stay on topic and he wouldn't have a problem.

Omnibus

Quote from: MrMag on December 31, 2010, 03:12:07 PM
Taylor is right. He asked a simple question about recommendations on where to purchase a scope.

I really don't think he's planning on submitting an article in some journal.

Taylor, I usually purchase my scopes on eBay. The higher the frequency the better. It all comes down to how much you want to spend. Even a 10-20mHz scope would be good to start out with. You can pick them up relatively cheap. There are sites that sell second hand test equipment but they seem to ask a little more then what you can find on eBay. Maybe try Kijijji. They even have a section "looking to buy". Someone out there has one that wants to get rid of it.

I do have a spare Tektronics scope that I might part with. PM me if you are interested. I'm not even sure but I think it's 50mHz.

He must be an imbecile no to know he can purchase a scope on ebay. You don't open a thread to be told trivialities. Besides, other people are reding this forum too, other thantheopes opening threads, who really wanna read about the issues with scopes related to OU.

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on December 31, 2010, 03:21:02 PM
He must be an imbecile no to know he can purchase a scope on ebay. You don't open a thread to be told trivialities. Besides, other people are reding this forum too, other thantheopes opening threads, who really wanna read about the issues with scopes related to OU.

Before making rude unnecessary comments, go reread his first post. He wants to know if there is a place OTHER then eBay.

This thread has nothing to do with issues with scopes related to OU. I guess until someone comes up with OU will we really know if there are any issues? Maybe you should start a new thread for that discussion.

Happy New Years all.