Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual batteries from Vasilescu-Karpen

Started by exnihiloest, January 08, 2011, 06:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

the amp-hour ratings of such type of cell will depend on surface area of electrodes.thus if i were to use e.g. sponge electrodes i would get electrical current and voltage for much longer time than if i used foil electrodes.theoreticaly i could power an ipod or radio for an hour or two with sufficiently compressed powder electrodes and when the cell runs flat,just leave it for eg.30minutes to recharge.the speed of recharge depends entirely on chemical components.the original karpen system recharges itself in seconds after each discharge,its a quasi-capacitor-redox cell.we up the voltage by putting many cells in series pile,we up the current by surface area compression,like any cell.   

Kator01

hello profitis,

athough I agree to the necessity of a budget to bring any techique into being we here are in an open overunity-forum and one of the main feature of this forum is open-source. But of course this is up to you
to share as much as you like, no one will press or force you to share the secrets you have found.
But remember: approval by third party is a key to any scientific research. It saves time, provides the certainty
of your results so far... and of course you are at the risk to loose what you have found to a third party.
No, I have not got the financial means at this moment but ... who knows what will be in the future ?

regards

Kator01

profitis

true @kator,its a game of dice taking something from an idea into practice and profiting from it but luckily i have mastery over the concept. the concept gives birth to literally hundreds of possibilities so a corporation may want me very close to its bosom thus i can spring two new battery concepts every week if im paid to do so.my contribution here is to at least set the record straight about karpen,s discovery. 

d3x0r

guess I should join others already working on this thing :)

I saw this video earlier this evening from Robert Murray-Smith on a karpen pile using graphene sheets and aluminum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHctc5V7hI
I have some graphite plates laying around from a while ago I was going to use them for a HHO cell, until I realized I needed a lot more current than I was willing to produce, but anyway, I still have them.  So I broken one up in chunks and used some aluminum sheeting I had laying around... and instead of calcium carbonate just used calcium bicarbonate (without previously cooking it at 200F for an hour to boil off the extra carbon-dioxide http://chemistry.about.com/od/makechemicalsyourself/a/Sodium-Carbonate-From-Baking-Soda.htm )

Each cell I made was .5V approx, so I ended up with 8 making 4.1V total, which is enough to light one of these white LEDs that I have.  I included a 22k resistor in series so I could get a measurable voltage across the resistor and earlier I got .190V and on the video was getting 0.182-0.183 range... 8.2uA-8.6uA.Now to see how galvanic this thing is... I'll leave it laying around for a week or so (though I'll have to keep adding water)...

Hour 1 video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNWfhnf3jpg

Electronegativity of Al = 1.6; C = 2.66;   (Cu is 1.9)

(another replication https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAixQ276YKo  ibpointless2)

d3x0r

I started with a single container with water and baking soda to test rough functionality.  Found 0.5V, so I got 3 bowls and split out some liquid into each and made a series of cells to get to 1.5V, so I could use my old red LED test I did before with crystal cell... I got the light to flicker slightly.  even across a 100ohm resistor it would only flicker for a moment before going out.  I added another bowl, and was able to get the LED to stay on dimly.  Added 2 more bowls and the LED stayed on more brightly.  Got a white LED and added 2 more bowls... so adding bowls(cells) increases available current.

Maybe I should get some small plastic baggies and make cells that are more sealed... maybe by the weekend.

MarkE replied on my old thread that it would take a while at such low current to get a good reaction.  Replaced white LED with red LED, voltage across resistor went up to 400mV, so it's up to 16uA, removed the resistor, leaving to sit.