Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual batteries from Vasilescu-Karpen

Started by exnihiloest, January 08, 2011, 06:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3x0r

Quote from: profitis on July 22, 2014, 11:54:31 AM
Your getting closer d3xor.did you know that nickel is so inert in alkali solution that its sometimes used as an oxygen catalyst in fuel cells? It coats with impenetrable Ni(OH)2 layer. You must dip your pyrolusite in HCl and warm for a few minutes to pit it with massive surface area.you must electroplate your nickel with nickel-black for area there.I get roughly 50-100micro-amp per mm2 pyrolusite!!! What's a square cm going to do..I can only get hold of tiny samples here.if you can get hold of large tantalum capacitors you can crack the shell off and get a nice size block of solid pyrolusite.
So to go back to this point...
does the prolusite have to be solid?  Or can it be a powder?

http://www.rexresearch.com/karpen/karpen.htm
"The electrodes can be formed of a mass of powders contained in bags or porous vessels, etc."

MarkE

profitis

I'm so glad you asked that question about them shoving carbon plus nickel together d3xor..if you look in karpens patent he gives an example suggestion of nickel with carbon.this is because oxgen gas spillover happens very nicely from carbon onto nickel improving catalyst activity if they are stuck 2gether.oxygen spillover is quite strong from MnO2 onto nickel.you must use solid chunks pyrolusite for best conductivity and power as it is slightly semiconductor.you must etch it with HCl for surface area otherwize power is small.what you can try is electroplating a layer of MnO2 onto graphite rod(from a battery,make sure its been dewaxed on a hotplate) as an anode and another graphite rod as cathode in a solution of MnSO4 and a few drops H2SO4.it must be rinsed thouroughly in warm water before use in the karpen cell.anode graphite:Mn2+ + 2H2O > MnO2 + 4H+ + 4e-,cathode graphite:4H+ + 4e- > 2H2

profitis

Unfortunately Mark E is correct @neo.gold and silver in copper chloride or copper sulphate solution will result in a galvanic corrosion of the silver,however their concept is very good and probably can work under different circumstances.I don't know if they did this under nitrogen or air