Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DRJ600 350% CNF reactor

Started by Doctor No, January 09, 2011, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Quote from: lancaIV on January 11, 2011, 04:33:39 PM

But coming back to your own project :
is the electricity to heat process same/similar the function of a friction heater ?
Do you actually use a fixed-RPM-electric motor or better-load oriented-a
variable speed drive ?
Is the working medium air or an other fluid ?

The system is a hot water system, that distributes hot water to radiators,
Similar to a "point-of-use" resistance water heater...The system consists of
a spinning metal disk with holes drilled into it and will pump though some water.

It's easy to see why such a system would be able to produce heating at
100% of it's mechanical input power - and at least probably will, no matter
what. But the "COP" overunity number or the "Gain" depending on how you
wish to express it comes from cavitation, vacuum bubble formation due to
the holes in disk. This is all that necessary for the CF cold fusion process to
produce gain from D in the water.

The problem In my opinion is that as the rotor disk wears, the gain would
drop towards the 100% limit. The wear could be caused by grit in the water
(water heater tanks fill up with this gunk, apparently) or chemical reactions
between the rotor disk and the water. Cavitation itself causes inevitable
corrosion of the metal (target) material. Certainly filtering the water would
help the situation and sacrificial anode material might spare some disk. I think
wear is somewhat inevitable and it depends on factors not totally in control
of by the units manufacturing, and this efficiency dropping to a limit is difficult
to get ones mind around.

The units gain will need to be calculated by the difference in water temperature
between input and output ports. The volume flow rate of the water. And the
electrical input energy in KWH. One should have dynamic measurements of all
three because if you decrease the flow rate, the temperature automatically
rises on it's own as the disk can make multiple passes on the same water.

---

It would be interesting to see a graph chart between the RPM's of the motor and
the thermal gain of the pump. To see how much value one could get from throttling
the input energy. I would expect the pump max heating gain occurs at an rpm sweet
spot in device operation.

:S:MarkSCoffman

mscoffman

@All,

This just gave me an idea. Heatpumps contain a resistive heating element
for when outdoor temperature drops too far. Then they start to draw a
horrendous amount of electricity.  Wouldn't it be nice to use a cavitating
pump rather then use a resistive element and keep the energy use somewhat
even?

:S:MarkSCoffman

Doctor No

Bravo my Dear. How You really learn schnell(speedy). But cavitation is really not the princip of working but effect only. What is only true is this biological-nuclear reaction: 1H+1H+e(-)=2D+ve+1.953 MeV This is of course 100x smaller energy production as compared to uranium fission, but please compare cost of water to uranium:-( And whats more, water is not destroyed in process as Uranium. She "cleans" its particles through vortex not only from energy, but  also from bad (particles).         Genau sagen durch verwirbelung, Wasser eine neue, reine arianische Phase der eigene Leben bekommt! Heilt sich und Umgebung. Alles was unnotig ist und nicht sauber ist sofort raus. Also, diese Wisse ist nur fur ein Paar Arianen reserviert.:-(        Have You ever heard about any social revolution? It is same working scheme. All in all, world of physics is not, and should not be away from social procesess as todays is suggested. On this Forum too. And cavities are place in which this reaction goes on with 10.000.000 deg. They are for what, what Tokamaks stay for, but without success;-]. When know how to avoid negative effect of cavitation you have no wear.                      According to charts, You can see how effectivity changes in time in reply no.72 from 15.05.09 in topic: First Cold Nuclear.......

Doctor No

Quote from: lancaIV on January 11, 2011, 04:33:39 PM
Yes,Doktor No,more than 15KWH/day,but included also the kitchen and bath room electricity consume          I think it is 50-60% effective. Doc S says even to 80 can be.                                         
but such a proclamation like " more worth as 100 constructors "  :-\ !
You shall be glad to have such a good help !                              He is even more!:-) (for conventional mechanics).        Why please my Dear, thousends of air constructors for 65 y. even Repulsine "A", supersonic engine not duplicated. Only Potapov and we.                                   
Actually a very important polish project:
Uni Lublin,Prof.Nazimek EKOBENZ CO2-2-fuel  similar Carbonsciences in the US                                                         Sorry, but thinking in XXI century about burning technologies is not my worry.   We have only this for Jews
ready.

But coming back to your own project :
is the electricity to heat process same/similar the function of a friction heater ?
Do you actually use a fixed-RPM-electric motor or better-load oriented-a
variable speed drive ?                         We use asynchronous engines. They are simply, cheap, and enough powerful for this reactor work mode.
Is the working medium air or an other fluid ?                    This was thanks mscoffman answered.                                                   
Is the transformed heat range same/similar the air-2-water heat pump level i.g.50- 60degree Celsius or above 90degree         This depends on user. You can even with 250 to make it run, but for home optimum is 75-80.

lancaIV

Hello Doktor No,
some years before I have been interested to get such a cavitation/friction heater.
But there is no me satisfying product available working like the publicated  McMurty cavitation/friction heater,input 600W and output 25.000BTU.

I hope that your product will be soon available to become  compared with other commercial heater.

Sincerely
               CdL

p.s.: I reed your reply #306 in the "Selfrunning .."-topic.
        Laut denkend: ein Ultra,aaaaecht witzisch !
        " Noch is' Polen net verloren !"mochte so'n Karol Woytila gedacht haben
        ,ned woar !?