Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DRJ200 》100% CNF reactor for home use.

Started by Doctor No, January 09, 2011, 06:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: NWO1968 on November 24, 2013, 05:18:37 PM
Please read carefully, though like you're so perceptive.
This equipment has never served for the purpose of practical heating.
It is only testbed for various use.
Anyway, 2 years inactive because of acid when we made the last experiment were destroyed sealants.
And write it yourself can be a lot like those Czechs over on its side.
If someone wants to let him write to them for specifics such as dT tank 300 L per hour, power consumption (actual, from the counter, not the document).
Besides, they do not know how to raise efficiency rapidly 1,000,000 times (10^6) immediately.
Well, honestly, Americans are also as smart--or smarter---than you.   I'm German, like you, and I'm not anywhere near being dense.
       Okay, give us the measurements from the flow or power meters.   Even in Metric units.   We can convert them to Englich, American values, if we need to.

Oh, guess what?   I'm a descendant of King Czech, the first king of his country, yes?   He may have had to act like a Scandinavian viking, but a lot of leaders also did at that time.   It was what was necessary at that time.

And also, you're Polish, or not?   The first King of Poland's ancestors originated in Western Anatolia, Turkey?   Alright, the Huns invaded East Europe and got further than that until they were stopped by a large European army.   They liked to rape local women as a terrorist act?   Their descendants came to East and West Germany.   That should be historical fact.   That also started 50-80 generations ago.   And you think you're not a descendant from multiple ancestors, from them?   I know I am and I don't see how you can deny this if you're German, first, and possibly ethnic Polish, second, with even more Hunnish ancestors than I do.

Who is ignotant enough to read history and then deny the genetic DNA evidence in the people who live in those countries today?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.